Happily Ever After

After a year, they had all become family people.
JJ and Reid had 2 children, Emily and Aaron had a adopted a little girl and Emily had given birth to a little boy, Morgan and Garcia, got married and Garcia was pregnant and Rossi's daughter had twins.
They were all happy with their family's and they all lived very close to each other. They were all really happy.

Aaron and Emily's adopted child named Jessica Ann Hotchner was about to start school and there son was 3 mouths old and they didn't want to miss there daughter starting school.

One night Hotch had just put there kids to bed as they were sitting on the couch when he got a call from the police in Texas.
Emily only heard one side of the conversion and she didn't like what she heard. Hotch hang up and Emily said "where are we of to this time?"
Hotch replied "Texas"
With that Emily got her go bag, picked her daughter up as Hotch picked there son up and went to Garcia's house next door.
They knocked on the door and Morgan answered.
"Hotch, what are you doing here? Have we got a case?" He asked as he saw he and Emily had there go bags.
Hotch nodded and asked "May we come inside?"
Morgan moved out the way and let them in.
Emily put her daughter down and called JJ.
JJ and Reid were also both watching TV as they had just put there sons Henry and Micheal down for bed, JJ's phone rang and Reid looked at her when she answered.
JJ and Emily talked as she hanged up and looked at Reid and Reid could tell by her face they had a case.
Since the kids were asleep they carried them and put them in the car. As there house was a few houses down and they didn't want to walk. They got to Garcia's and Morgan's house and knocked as Penelope answered
JJ said "Hi Pen" and Reid also said hello as they walked inside Morgan, Hotch and Emily were already talking about the case. They put there kids down and joined in, when Rossi didn't show up after a while. Emily and JJ went to his and his daughters house. They knocked and no one answered, JJ channeled her inner Morgan and kicked down the door without any hesitation and Emily laughed.
Emily and JJ screamed FBI as the searched the house but no one was home.
JJ called Hotch.
"No ones home" JJ said looking around
Hotch replied "not even Joy?"
JJ said "No one, I mean no ones home, not even Joy!"
Hotch had a worried look on his face and the others noticed his body behaviour changed and look at him wondering what's wrong.
Hotch said "I'll call her now, ring Rossi!"
As JJ hanged up and rang Rossi, there was no answer.