No More Happily Ever After

As there was no answer. JJ and Emily started freaking out as they waited for Hotch to call back, Hotch called back 2 minutes later and said that Joy answered and said "she went out with her friends as they also had kids and Rossi stayed home" he then asked "did Rossi answer?" JJ relied "No"
As Hotch said "were on out way" there was a knock on Rossi's house door and JJ whispered to Hotch over the phone "someone's here, someone's at the door" and with that Hotch, Morgan and Reid got the guns out and walked to Rossi's house just as JJ opened the door and Emily stood there with her gun out. When the door open the man at the door saw Emily with her gun and just handed JJ the note and turn around as he turn around he saw Reid, Hotch and Morgan.
"FBI but I think you could of told that were FBI" Morgan said
The man shock his head and ask why they were here.
JJ said to the man "Who are you?"
He replied "John"
"John, who?" JJ asked
"John Smith" John said
And then Morgan asked why he was here and John replied "a man asked me to drop this of at this house"
And Hotch said "and you just did it?"
John said "well yeah, I'm a delivery man. So yeah"
Emily look at Reid and they both shook there head and Emily said "but that's not a normal delivery, was it?"
"Not Miss Prentiss, it's not"
Prentiss relied "Agent Prentiss!"
"Can I go"
"No you can't John Smith, we've got more questions for you" Emily said as she handed him to Morgan and walked back inside Rossi's house as Morgan took him to the BAU with Reid.
Emily read that note out loud and when she finished JJ rang Reid "Reid, listen" she began.
His face got a angry, worried look on his face as he stormed out of the BAU as Morgan watched and told Anderson to take John as Morgan walked outside he saw Reid standing with a hand on his head and talking on the phone to JJ. All he heard was we will be there in 5, let us question John first. Then he hanged up. Morgan looked at Reid and Reid couldn't speak.
"Reid, Reid what's wrong?" Morgan asked putting his hands on Reid's shoulders trying to get answers.
"There's a note" Reid replied
"Note? What note?"
"John, John. The note he gave to JJ was a note about Rossi"
"What did it say?"
"Umm, Rossi got"
"Kidnapped?"
Reid nodded. Morgan was speechless.