S-sorry..

Bunny:"Hey Alistair? W-whats going on?? Why is Ruby crying? What did I miss" she said cunfosed

Alistair: "aaaa! Bunny boo don't do that! You missed a lot by the way..." He said trying to calm down after being scared

Ruby:"Hey Bunny!" She said trying to stop crying

Kitty:"Better? Ruby I didn't mean to make you cry" she said making sure she was okay

Ruby:"I'm f-fine its just.. Kitty" she said "Alistair is going to be in trouble" she whispered

Kitty:"what do you mean?" She whispered back

Ruby:"I'll tell you later"she said

Alistair: "What are you guys whispering.." He asked

Bunny: "what happened?" She said like she missed somthing

Cerise: "um.. I would like to know too!" She said surprised

Kitty: "Just so you know Maddie made tell Blondie she per swayed me" she said

Ruby POV
Hum let's see first it was getting in trouble for people knowing are family line.. And then there is Alistair kissing me.. And now I just want to hide away from people I'll just stay quite..

Alistair POV
Wait? Why does it look like ruby is hiding something??.. I walked up to Ruby "Ruby can I talk to you alone?" I asked "yeah sure" she said then we walked away from the group.. "What's wrong?" I asked and she looked away "N-nothing Alistair" she said trying to not look into my eyes "was it the kiss?" I asked and she blushes really red "what are you talking about?" She said like she wanted to talk about but was scared to.

Ruby POV
I scared to talk to Alistair about the kiss did it mean anything or was it just to snap me out of my funk because it worked "A-alistair w-what d-did t-that k-kiss m-mean??" I said scared to speak "what did you wanted it to mean?" He said flirty "well you have you have a girlfriend Alistair" I said trying to reason "and you blushed and kissed me back and you knew that I have one??" He said flirty and reasonable.. "True.. But why the kiss into the first place? Humm" said truly "who kissed who?" Bunny said asking "Bunny boo!" He said trying to hide his track's but I was not going to allow it "Alistair kissed me!" I said trying to defend myself "only to get you to pay attention.. Anyways you kissed back and blushed like a tomato!" He said "wait so your telling me you were trying to help out Ruby?" Bunny said "yes!" Alistair said " then your okay! I love Alistair you were just being a good friend" bunny said.