Chillin' , no killin'

~Reader's P.O.V~

I sighs and stay at my house. I glance at that girl's house. I couldn't help but wonder: "why she was so...strange. she looked around my age, she had black and red hair, her eyes, light blue, her body, so curvy. She was so beautiful. I want to keep her. But at last, I can't" I mumbled the words under my breath. I heard a crash and I immediately turn to the direction that the sound came from. I got up and walk to my kitchen to see a guy with a blue mask, weird black substance going down his mask and dressed completely in black. A black hoodie, a black pants, i dunno, maybe black shoes?
"Erm, can I help you?" I ask, causing the guy with a blue mask to shoot his attention to me and growl loudly. I throw my hands in the air, not wanting to mess with him when he draws his scalpel out.
"Stay away from her....or else you'll regret it, buddy," The guy says, walking to me and cutting my right arm, deeply, by slashing my arm. I hiss from the pain and he growls.
"Now, if I leave you alive, you better back off." He spats at me, walking out my house, leaving into an unknown direction. I fall on my knees and hiss loudly from the pain.
"Ughhh, shit, my arm..." I hiss out, holding my wound, applying pressure to the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. I bite my lips, trying not to cry from the pain.
"Holy shit, the cut is deep!" I growl at the pain. I try to get up but I ended up falling back down, knocking down a few things. I blacked out from too much pain...but...I felt something or someone carry me up to my room. Why though? what was happening?!

"(Y/n)...Wake up! (Y/n)!!!" I heard someone yell, causing me to wake up.

"H-Hnng. W-What happened?" I ask, looking up at...Her. Her beautiful light pale skin, her beautiful red eyes, her black and red hair, her cute black shirt with the words: "Cannot escape" in red, her dark blue skirt, and her soft, sweet, and adorable voice. She sighs.

"(Y/n)...Why did E.J do that to you? Is it...Because he's jealous?" she asks. I snapped back to reality and stare blankly at her.

"I...I don't know. Who's E.J?" I ask, quite confused, not knowing who this 'E.J' person is. Was it that guy with a mask earlier? I dunno. She looks at my wound and frowns.

"He hurt you..." she whimpers, showing sadness written on her face. I shake my head and hugged her.

"Please, don't worry. It's just a small wound." I say, trying to show that I'm fine. she frowns more.

"but he left a big cut! He would of KILLED you!" she says with a hint of worry in her sweet, angelic voice. I smile and pull away from her soft skin.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I was just....Off guard at that moment." I say, leaning in and kissing her cheek. I feel her cheek warm up as I cupped her cheek with my left hand.

~???'s P.O.V~

'H-He kissed me! H-He ACTUALLY kissed me!!! Oh my god, i-I feel so emberassed. I'm a killer though! He can't know that...not yet.' I think to myself as i feel blood rush to my cheeks. He smiles at me...Aw, that adorable smile. his amazing (e/c) eyes make me get lost of words, his (h/c) hair is so amazing, his voice...it's so...attracting, he's all I ever want. But if E.J kills him, I'LL DIE OF SADNESS!

"(Y-Y/n)..." I say, mentally screaming and yelling at myself for stuttering and acting so dumb. He chuckles and I smile.

"Well, I forgot to ask something...What's your name?" he asks, I mentally facepalm myself, knowing that he doesn't know my name. I giggle.

"My name....." I say, pausing for a second.

"don't say it, don't say it...Not to him" I say to myself in my mind.

" My name is Kate." I say with a casual smile. He smiled at me.

"Oh, thank god!" I yell in my mind.

" What a pretty name for a pretty girl." he says, causing me to blush more.

"T-Thanks...I- um...I better get going," I say, watching him frown. I giggle and kiss his cheek, feeling the same warmth on his cheeks that was on mine. I smile at this, wishing to see more of this in the future. I get up and look down at him. "I promise, I'll come visit you every once in a while." I say, walking to his window.

" Bye, Kate." He says sweetly, causing me to blush a bit as I jumped out the window. I fall and land on my feet, looking at the forest. I turn around and look up, only to see him smiling at me. I smile and turn to the forest. I run there and I ran though the forest, all the way to the mansion.

~Reader's P.O.V~

I sigh as I watch Kate run out to a forest. I have no clue why but...I guess, i'll deal with that. I fell for her, I fell for her so badly. But I barely know her. Oh god, I NEED to at least get to now her...Well...I guess I'll rest this off. I smile and walk to my bed. I lay down and groan a bit from the pain that on my right arm.

"Shit, i forgot about that..." I hiss. I lay down. I was about to fall asleep but before I did....I thought about that blue masked guy's words....I should...I should back away from her, if I wanna stay alive.

TO BE CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) fell in love with Kate however, who is the blue masked man? Why does he go after (Y/n)? Why is he warning (Y/n) to back off?! Is (Y/n) going to be a victim...or will he be a survivor of this unknown maze that he has gotten himself into? Who knows....Until then- Wait and see what'll happen next! :D