17

I wake up to someone tapping my shoulder softly. When I open my eyes I see Shannon smiling at me sweetly. 'We're home' she says, making me sit up. We finally arrived at our new home. I have mixed emotions right now, I'm excited to see our new house and our new life, but at the same time I'm so sad to be leaving Justin and Niall, this has been amazing and I really don't want it to end.

Justin comes into the room, when he spots me he smiles. 'Hey sleepy head.'

'Hello handsome' I grin.

Me and Shannon gather all our things then walk off the tour bus, the boys are following closely behind us, carrying our heavy bags.

When we reach the front door, Shannon puts the keys in and opens it. The ceilings are so high, it makes the house seem so big.

'Wow this is beautiful' I gush as we enter. The staircase goes up and around, it's massive.

'This is even nicer than before when we first viewed it' Shannon claps.

'You did good girls' Niall says, looking around. I look at Justin and he winks. Pulling me into his side as we look around at mine and Shannon's new home.

'I wish you could stay here with me' I say sadly to Justin. He lets go of me and turns to me, he looks serious. This worries me.

'Well, I can't do that. But I do want to ask you something. We both want to ask you girls something.' He says, standing next to Niall. Niall nods and Shannon looks at me confused. 'Come on tour with us?' Justin asks quickly getting to the point, my eyes go wide.

Did we hear him correctly? I look at Shannon and she looks at me. I wonder what she's thinking.