LVL 1

(Phone Ringing)
Hello who's this?

Hello [y/n] I just saw this new game at the Game shop.

What is it???

Its called Sword art online A.K.A. SAO. Its like the game we played before. But its different this time. You will use real swords at that game..

How much is it?

$14.99. You should get it!!

Klein I think You should-

Get you one?!

No. Well yeah, I will pay you back.

No problem!!

(He hanged up)

Its time to eat breakfast!!
As Im walking down the stairs, I saw my sister Zaraya Preparing breakfast.

Good morning Brother!! I saw this game at the Game shop it cause $14.99 its-

Sword Art Online?!

Yeah. Its your birthday! Mom gave me the money to buy you one. Mom left a note for you..

(Happy birthday (y/n)!! You know that I love you. Im sorry that I need to work till' 10 pm. But good thing, Zaraya bought you the new game from Game shop... Have a good day -Mom)

(Y/N), Finish your breakfast. Then, Play the new game!

Okay!!!

Ten minutes Later..

Okay its time to play my new game. But first let me make sure if everything is set. My Nerve Gear is fully charge. The disc is on the Disc player. Okay.. Lets go!!

I put my nerve gear on. (Link start!) As I watch something showing up, I heard a female voice. (Welcome to Sword art Online. Please pick your character) I picked the black swordsman. I dont need any shield. I need short hair. And thats all...

When i finished picking my character, The game led me in a place. A floating place that is made of rock. I wonder how many players are here? 100,000? But whatever its time to go now.

As I am walking to the center. I heard somebody called my name. When I turned around, I saw a guy with a long red hair with red Costume. Its Klein!

Klein hows it goin?

Good, how about you [Y/N]?

Same.

Did you bought the new game?!

No. But my sister and my mom did.

Oh yeah. Happy Birthday [Y/N]!!!

Thank you... it says in the poster we need to be here in the center any minute..

What? I didnt know that! But good thing you told me.

As me and klein were talking. The sky turns red, I heard a female voice (announcements)
Suddenly, A huge character show up. Then he waved his hand and started to say something.

My dear friends. Thank you for buying the game SAO. But there's one problem with the game. The log out button is not there. That means if you die in this game, You will die in real life too.

I open the main menu button. Then I saw theres no log out button there. When I closed the menu button, People started screaming.

Oh yeah one more thing. I have something to give. Please look at your inventory's.

I opened my inventory. I saw a mirror. I hold the mirror. Suddenly, People are starting to change. Even my character is changing. When I looked at the mirror I saw my real face from the real world.

[Y/N]!!! What is happening?!

I dont know but our characters changed. It changed from virtual character to real character.

To finish this game you need to defeat the boss on Level 10. And remember, if you die in this game you die in real world...

The red sky turns to normal. Still, people are screaming and running. Then I started to run too with klein. Am I gonna beat the boss?

To be continued..