The Intro

Hey. My name is Senny but I suggest you call me Cindy.
Let's start with my face😕 I have kind of light brown eyes. My hair is brunette. I have acne but it doesn't affect the way I feel about myself I'm Asian.  I have a brother. I choose dogs over cats. I'm arachnophobic (fear of spiders) don't ask why. I obsess over Jacob but I don't stalk him like some people do.... that's all.

The Characters That Will Be In This Series:
Jacob Sartorius
Mario Selman
Mark Thomas (duhitzmark)
My BFF Wendy
My Other BFF Sujani
My Friend Sabrina ( this friend is fake. I don't have a friend named Sabrina)
This Dude Named Quentin
Mason Miller (added on April 28th, 2016.)

Jacob Sartorius
------------------------
Cindy is my girlfriend. Quentin and Mario are my best friends. We were friends since like...... 6th Grade. If I broke up with Cindy I would be so heart broken and would do anything just to take her back, but if it actually didn't work out than I would choose Wendy or Sujani cuz they're also kinda cute too. I use to be friends with Mark but we got in a really big fight and we ignored each other ever since. I honestly wouldn't mind being friends with him again.

Mario Selman
----------------------
Quentin and I are very close. Jacob and I are very close too. Meaning were good buddies. I have a major crush on Sabrina. She's so hot. I have a chance with her because I'm great friends with her and she's single. If she friend zoned me I would be devastated because Sabrina is awesome. My favourite colour is red (idk tbh). If could be granted 3 wishes I would wish for a gym set, Jacob's hair, and Sabrina to read my mind. I also wish for Mark to have more friends. I try to hang out with him but it's just Jacob... I like hanging out with Cindy and Sujani because they're always with Sabrina and they're are like my sisters😊

Suji (Sujani)
-----------
I'm Sri Lankan. People say my eyes are gorgeous and goals. I'm good friends with Wendy and Cindy. My bestest friend in the whole wide world is Sabrina. I'm really jealous because Cindy has Jacob but I'll let her have him. Sabrina and I were friends since 3rd grade. I love her. I'm also really good friends with the boys like Cindy. So whenever I'm with the boys, I'm also with Cindy😊. Sabrina likes hanging with boys too so that's even better.

Mark Thomas
-----------------------
Jacob and I use to be friends but now we're frenemies. I like being friends with Mario. He's awesome. Sometimes when I have nothing to do I go on instagram and scroll through my feed. Sometimes I like hanging out with the girls for a bit. I kinda have a crush on Wendy. She's just so beautiful. Her eyes are just gorgeous.❤ I also like hanging with Sabrina. I know, I hang with girls most of the time. Call me gay all you want. Someday things will change.

Sabrina
-------------
I'm in love with Mark. He's just so cute. I'm really good friends with him. His eyes look like Suji's eyes. Sujani is my best friend. Cindy is my best friend, too. I'm not really feeling it with Wendy. I don't know why. I just don't like hanging out with her. Mark and I are good friends. I don't think anyone else is in love with Mark. If I could go anywhere outside of the US, I would go to Cuba or Jamaica. It's gorgeous over there.

Wendy
-------------
Cindy and I are best friends. I have a feeling Sabrina doesn't like me. I have a big crush on Mario. He's so cute. He's so good at musical.ly too. I love him so much. I'm really good friends with Jacob and Sujani. I use to have a crush on Jacob but then Cacob became a thing and I didn't wanna screw things up so I told myself to stop and it somehow worked. I'm proud of myself. I love Cindy. She makes me happy and it's awesome.

Cindy (Me)
------------------
Jacob is my boyfriend. I love him. He's so sweet and funny.  My favourite colour is blue, just like Jacob. It wasn't on purpose, it was a coincidence. If I were to have another brother , I would choose Mario because he's so supportive. Sujani is one of my bestest friends. She's so supportive in me and she makes me so happy. Sabrina is my neighbour.  She's such a good friend. I've heard rumours that Quentin has a really big crush on me but keeps it away from Jacob. Sometimes I like spending some time with Mark because he's kinda lonely because of Jacob. I try talking to Jacob about it but he gets stressed and sad/mad when I do so I don't talk about it so often. I love hanging out with the boys😊😊

Quentin
-------------
I kinda have a crush on Cindy. Kay, I actually have a big crush on her but I try to keep it away from the public. I try not to let it out because if I do Jacob would probably kill me. If they break up, I'll probably get her. But if they never break up than I'll get Sujani. Sujani is like a sister to me. She always puts a smile on my face. Mario , Jacob, and I are buddies. We're inseparable. We knew each other for so long. Sometimes I like playing with Mark. He's cool I guess. Like if Jacob and Mario got mad at me I'll be with Mark. My favourite colour is Turquoise (I think).