1 | And You're Just A Senior

Ariana's POV

"Ariana! Get up, it's your first day of school. You don't want to be late!" My mom shouts from down stairs. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got out of my bed, I then make my way to the bathroom. After I showered and did my daily facial routine, I put on a pair of black jeans, my oversize sweater and my Nike sneakers.

I really don't want to go to school, I hope I do make friends, I mean it would be disappointing if I wasn't, oh and not to mention I hate being called a newbie or being the new girl in any school. It's so awkward. I was currently in the car with my mom, driving to school. I swear I'm going to puke. The sweat runs across my forehead as my heart rate increase. I played with my hands and look down but snap my head back up when my mom's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Are you excited?" My mom asks. Yeah so excited *note my sarcasm*

"Are you kidding? Of course not!" I replied. My mom chuckles softly. I took out my phone and flipped across the screen looking at all the photos of me and my best friend.

"Awh come on, it's not that bad hun. You just need to put that phone away and get real friends" she tells me. So far my phone is my only friend.

"Mom I do have real friends, they're just in another state" I said referring to the fact that we moved to a completely different state, not to mention that I was unbelievably annoyed.

She signs deeply. "Well we're here. Now go have a good day sweetie" she says, I take one more glance outside seeing the front of my new school, I look towards my mom at the front and she reaches over and touches my knee.

"Deep breaths honey, you can do this" she says giving me a sympathetic smile. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean forward to give her a strong hug before mumbling a small thanks. I open the car door before stepping out of the car and shutting the door once again.

"Love you" she adds but shouts at once. I turn around before saying it back and then making my way into the school ground.

I walked to the front office to get my timetable. It all seemed so weird, I wasn't used to an environment like this. I didn't want to brag but I went to an all girls grammar school, it was positioned right next to a all boys grammar. Weird right? But I mean I could get used to an environment like this but most of all I just hope I fit in. There were groupies everywhere, I wonder what group am I gonna fit in. I walked to the desk and the lady stares at me really weirdly.

"Yes?" She asked annoyingly. You know people shouldn't get jobs they don't like and if you wanna be a rude bitch. DON'T. WORK. WITH. STUDENTS OR PEOPLE.

"I'm new here" I said politely.

"Name?" She asked without any care.

"Ariana Grande Butera" I smiled weakly as she nods and hands me my time table and a map. I give her a small smile before turning on my heel and roll my eyes.

I walked down the school hallway trying to find my locker, continuously looking at the paper in my hands and the lockers, I kept looking down at the map making sure that I was in the right place until I bump into someone.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry" I said, I looked up and there stood in front of me was a girl with brown hair, green eyes and she was wearing a pair of shorts with an oversized shirt. she was hella pretty.

"No it's fine. Are you new?" She asks me with a smile and I nodded with a small yes.

"I'm Ally by the way" she said extending her hand. I accept it and shake back.

"Ariana" I smiled. I look down at my paper once again and she realises.

"Here let me help you find your locker, you look like a lost puppy" she said in a friendly tone and looks at my time table with my locker number on it.