Official Meetings

Sang's POV
~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~
It has been a long day and I have one more meeting with the academy director before I can leave. As I walk towards the directors office I hear voices among them the director is saying that this is a good change and what not, trying to respect their obvious private conversation I knock on the door firmly and wait.

"Come in Ms.Sorenson." The academy director says with the words clipped like a straight edge.

I walk in and don't even blink at seeing another team already sitting. It's become somewhat normal now since I'm a ghost I am always asked to help other teams do the more 'covert' things.

"Ms.Sorenson please have a seat." She waited till I was seated opposite of the other team to start talking. "This is the Blackbourne team. They need some assistance on a very low profile case. The details do not get to leave this room Sang." She used my first name which brought my head snapping to attention knowing this was serious.

"Ma'm what is going on?" I asked my eyes never leaving her soft blue eyes that held more secrets than I was privileged to know.

"The head of the academy Jesse Witherspoon's daughter is missing. This is not the first attack on the academy that we've had but this is the most severe and we need help. You are the most efficient people I know and I need your words that you will do whatever it takes to help." She said giving all of us a stern yet hopeful look.

"I am willing and will obey." Was echoed throughout the room and the director smiled.

"Thank you all. There is a generous amount of favors for all the work and some time off if you succeed. Thank you again for your help." She said standing and handing everyone identical files  that had at least twenty pages of information the director gave us a small nod and waved us out of her office.

When the door closed I turned and we all looked at each other.

"My name is Sang Sorenson." I said extending my hand to shake all of theirs.

They introduced themselves and I smiled. I looked over at Owen Blackbourne aka the leader of their family.

"When would you like to go over this?" I asked a hint of hope that he would say tomorrow flashed in my words.

"Well it's been a long day we can go over this tomorrow if that's-" His words were cut off by the soft pinging of my phone and I apologized.

"This will only take a second I am super sorry." I said grabbing my phone from my jeans.

"What's wrong Dean?" I asked my ex who was watching our daughter Faith.

"I need you to pick up Faith now." He said his voice a sneer and I internally cringed.

"I can't at the moment it will be at least thirty minutes before I can leave work." I said getting somewhat annoyed.

"No Sang. I have a date I need you to pick her up now!" He yelled and I flinched a little.

"Fine I will be there soon. Did you at least get her ready for bed. It's already ten." I said in a flat tone.

"No that's not my job." He said and hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and took a breath before walking back down the hall that I must've walked down during the talk and found the guys.