Chapter 5 : Students

"Nayeon," I look at Nayeon.

Nayeon look at me and smile, "Huh?"

"Who's that boy?" I point the first handsome boy that I met with my hand under the table so no one notice it.

Nayeon look my hand under the table, look at that boy, and look at me again, "You mean beside Jr?"

I nodded.

"He is Mark, the most handsome boy in 10th grade. He's a little bit quiet, but many girls like him. He's smart too."

I open my jaw,

Omg.

"Why suddenly ask about him?" Nayeon ask.

"I ever met him... Jr too."

Nayeon cover her mouth, "What?!? When?!?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She's really pretty....Jackson said in his heart while walking to the class after eating with Dahyun and Nayeon.

Jackson directly sit in his place, at the back and someone approach him.

"Hi, my name is Jihyo." the girl smile and give her hand.

Jackson just smile and shake his hand. No need to say his name again because he already tell it infront of the class before.

The girl is pretty.

Maybe she's kind...?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tell the story about me, Mark, and Jr that has met before.

Nayeon open her jaw.

She whisper to me, "Let's talk again later when it's breaktime."

I nodded and smiled to her.

She smiled back and focus to the teacher again.

"Okay guys, now who can do this?" the teacher point the question about Math on the whiteboard with a ruler. Everyone are looking each other and shook their head.

Then I see Mark raising his hand.

"Okay, Mark. Please do it." the teacher said and Mark walk to the front.

Everyone are looking at Mark, Mark do it so fast.

The teacher smiled, "It's correct! You can sit now."

I see everyone cover their mouth.

Mark smiled and walk to his sit again.

When he walk, my eyes meet with his eyes and he smiled to me.

I feel my heart is going to stop!

"Dahyun, why your face is red?" Nayeon whisper to me.

I look away, "Ah....it's okay.."

The teacher write a question again, "Now, who can do it?"

I see the question.

It's easy, but why everyone look the question like it's hard.

I raise my hand.

The teacher smiled at me, "Okay Dahyun, please do it."

Everyone are looking at me surprisingly.

I start to answer the question, it's not to hard. I already learn this at my old school.

The teacher smiled widely to me, "Good job! It's correct!"

Everyone are clapping their hands to me making me blush.

Then, I go back to my place with red cheeks.

I look at Mark and Jr while walking, they look at me too, our eyes meet together... make my cheeks become red as hell.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So tell me more about the story!" Nayeon said to me with widened eyes.

Now we sit together on a brown bench near to the backyard.

"Waa! Daebak!" Nayeon cover her mouth after I tell the details about the story.

I just nodded.

Of course I feel lucky too. Who's not?

Met two handsome and popular boys and you are one school, even one class with them.

"Hi, Dahyun!"

I hear a voice call my name.

I don't know who, but I've heard it before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jackson!" Someone called Jackson name.

Jackson turn his head to see who called him. Jackson is walking around the school, and now he's in the backyard watching boys playing basketball. Jackson like to watch people playing basketball.

A boy walk toward Jackson while holding a basketball in his arm, "Hi, my name is Wonwoo."

The boy is handsome, and maybe his height is around 180 cm. He is wearing basketball clothes.

"Hi too." Jackson smile at Wonwoo.

Now Wonwoo already in front of Jackson, Jackson can't focus to Wonwoo because someone approach them. He also wear basketball clothes and play with Wonwoo and the others before.

He embrace Wonwoo's shoulder and smile, "New student?"

He is taller than Wonwoo, maybe around 185 cm. And more handsome than Wonwoo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look at my back.

My eyes widened seeing the person who just called my name.

He smile at me, and I froze at my place.

I feel my hearbeat going to stop.

"Mark...?"

Mark smiled, "So you know my name already...."

"Hmm... I will leave you two alone, bye.." Nayeon leave us before I can't say anything.

"Can I sit beside you?" Mark ask me, make me surprised.

I just nodded nervously.

Mark is sitting next to me. I feel awkward.

...

----------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 done!💖🙆
Sorry it take a long time to published the new chapter🙏😰 Because I don't have much time, I have so much work to do (school)😭
I hope you liked it this chapter!💋
Don't forget to read the next chapter!🙅😘