Prologue

"Will you marry me?" The raven hair man with the golden eyes asked her. He had knelt to the ground and holding a wedding ring. The woman with the long brown curls teared up with a big smile and a nod answered him. "Yes, yes, thousand times YES!!!" He passed the ring to her long finger and stood up. He cupped her cheeks with his hands and leaned his forehead to hers. "I promise you, I will make you happy. I love you, Dova." "I love you too, Mihawk." And then they kissed each other and blah blah blah blah.

My dear friends this was how my brother-in-law, Mihawk, proposed to my big sister, Dova. Of course she accepted it, they were three years together. I was happy for my sister even if she picked such a serious man and I found him boring personally, but.... She finally had found the true love. This man was making her happy and that was enough for me.

Oh! That was rude of me. I forgot to tell you who I am. My name is Madalynne King and I am an artist or how my big sister called me a Crazy Artist. My arts was publishing and selling in big galleries by very rich people. Like you can understand I was a successful one and gain a lot of money. I was passing the most of my time in my house and drawing. I did not had a lot of friends either I was a very social type.

Let me tell you, how our story would actually began. I still remembered that day. The day which I had went with my cousins and my sister to choose a wedding dress for her. It was the beginning of how I would finally found the true love.