Chapter Seven (Jump Than Fall)

LOUIS POV

Love Sucks.

This feeling I have right now, I haven't felt it in a whole year. Its the feeling of not a broken heart but a shattered heart. I needed to get out of there and just drive, I was so mad, Mad at Harry for falling for the girl I fell hard for first and Taylor for picking Harry, I know if I wanted to get away from everything I shouldn't have picked this spot the river in the woods, this is me and Taylor's spot. Or was our spot. The log is even still here with LT + TS forever in heart carved in .Why did I listen to management why I did I let them control my life, why didn't I stand up to management, if I did I would have Taylor, Taylor would be mine. Taylor, her face, her smile, her laugh, everything she does is perfect, I miss everything about her. I can't stop, I can't stop loving her no matter how hard I try or how mad I am at her right now I can't stop, after all the things we've been through we belong together. I see her blue eyes every time I shut mine. She makes it so hard to stop loving her. but i didn't tell her the truth, no I never told her the truth, I should've told her the truth, if I told her the truth earlier this wouldn't be happening, my heart wouldn't be breaking again, now she is gone, not just gone but gone to Harry, I should have never walked away from her. But I never told her, I just held it in, and now she is with Harry.

"I knew I would find you here." I hear a voice call from behind me. it's a voice I would recognize anywhere,Taylor.I turn around I see her and I can't help but smile, she sits in the swing next to me.

"I was too late" I say to her and stare at the ground.

"Harry and I" She started I cut her off, and she sits down next to me.

"I happy for you two" I say trying to hide the pain.

"I'm sorry" She says to me and puts her hand on my knee, the chills go up my spine "but Harry and I, we, we are nothing, I think,we are just two really great friends who got caught up in the moment" I light up has she says that.

"really?" I ask and put my hands on her's

"Taylor?" I look at her

"yea?" She looks into my eyes

"where does that leave us" I ask and I see sadness come into her eyes.

"Lou, I loved you more than anything I have ever loved in my whole life, and I loved you for a really long time, but when I kissed Harry" she stops talking her hand leaves my knee and her eyes drift, and her voice become quiet.

"when you kissed harry what?" I ask I need to know, all this wondering, all the what ifs? I can't do it anymore.

"it was like there was still hope that there is a guy out there for me" She says

"I am that guy" I say to her and pull head so her estate are looking into mine.

"I don't know who it is" She says "maybe he is already in my life and maybe he isn't" She says, I know I am the right guy for her. I do the only thing I can think of, the only way I can prove to her that what we had is still there, that no one can come in between us not even Harry.

TAYLOR'S POV

Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry.

My lips are on Louis lips, it feels different than when I kissed Harry, but I can't tell if it's a good different like this is the guy for you or a bad different like go back to Harry
How is this happening to me?

I don't say anything I get up from the swing and start running towards the water, ,when I slip on the step going done the stairs.

"ahh!" I scream I hit the ground, I look down and my knee is bleeding a lot, and other than feeling dizzy, I feel fine, I think I am fine, I try to get up and the world is spinning, I need to get out of here, I need to think. I continue to try to walk but I can't anymore the world is getting blurrier and darker, next thing I know I am on the ground and I start to notice blood running from head. I can't stay awake any longer.