Zella Mason Cullen

^Chapter 2^Time^
Nessie & I were in the living room. I was on the floor with Mama & Daddy playing. I started to crawl. I look like a 4 month old while Nessie looks like she's 6. "That's it! Come on!" Mama said holding her arms out. I crawled to her as she held me. "Good job Zella!" Mama said happy. I giggled as she put me back down. I fast crawled to daddy. "For a human she's a fast crawler." Jasper laughed. Daddy fed me when Nessie walked in. "I get to hold her!" Rose said once I was done eating. Jacob came in & hugged Nessie. She left with him & I fell asleep.

~Nessie's Pov~
'I fucking hate Zella! She gets all the attention & I get left out!' I thought. "Nessie you OK? You look pissed off." Jacob said. 'At least she can't take him from me.' I thought. "I hate my baby sister. She gets all the love & attention & I'm left in the dark. I'm unwanted." I said. "Nessie she's more human than you. You're stronger than her. But I see your point." Jacob said. "She killed Bella." Nessie said. "What?!" Jacob yelled as we headed back.
~End of Pov~

I was asleep in Mommy's arms when Jacob came in waking me up. I cried startled as Mama tried to calm me down. "She killed Bella not Nessie!" Jacob yelled. "Jacob I read Renesmee's mind. She kicked Zella into Bella's spine causing the break. Zella had a huge bruise on her side. If you love Renesmee that much then take her to your house. But don't come bardging in here & scaring Zella & accusing her of killing Bella. Now get out Jacob. Renesmee go to your room now." Edward said mad. I was still crying when Edward held me. He took me to my room & played A7x music. I calmed down as he rocked me in the rocking chair. Mama came in smiling. "She really is our Little Rock Star." Mama said chuckling with Edward. They both watched me sleep.

~FF to 3 months later~
I'm able to walk now & I'm one year's old & saying mama & Dada. Nessie is a year old but looks 9. I was sleeping in my bed & I love to sleep. "Zella time to get up. It's 10:00 am." Daddy said. "No." I said turning over as he chuckled. Mama came in smirking. "Then you won't get your presents." Mama said. I shot up as Dada left the room & mom dressed me. We went downstairs I sat in Uncle Emmett's lap. "Get in the car." Dad told me. Me Mama Dada & Nessie got in while the others got in the other cars. We drove for 5 minutes & we all got out. "This is huge." I said. "Zella this whole thing is yours. You own it. Go look inside." Dada said. I ran inside & saw 2 beautiful horses. A black Mustang & a steel colored Arabian. Everyone came in. "What you gonna name them? They are both boys." Dad said. "The Mustang I'll name Shadows & the Arabian I'll name Fiction." I said. Uncle Jasper took Shadows out & Mama put me on his back. I held the mane & he led the horse around. "I love them!" I said as Mama took me down & Uncle Jasper took them to the pasture. We went back to the house & I got Cd's movies & clothes. I had a cake & we played video games. I fell asleep on Uncle Emmett. Dad took me to bed & changed me. He left the room as Mama & Nessie came in. "We'll have to be with Zella when she rides until she's older." Dada said.

Nessie went to her room which is the attic. She laid on her bed texting Jacob. (N-Nessie, Ja-Jake)
N-Hey Jacob. You won't believe what happened.
Ja-What? & happy birthday.
N- Thanks. & Zella got a huge horse barn with 2 horses. The place is huge. I got nothing. What did I do wrong?
Ja- Nothing. They are assholes. I'll see you tomorrow.