Prologe

"They all said if I get help I will be better but,then I was forced in to it but no this is supposed to "help" Gwen said to herself crazily in her boring room she should  share with her roommates but they left her to move in with their friends in a crowded room with six people meant for two people. Why me a sad not good person in a old boarding school for mental illness children Why me? Gwen asked the ceiling while looking for her safety blanket a razor blade she stole from the office.*bang* The bang startled her and she cut her hand not her wrist like she had planed. She figured out that it was probably another student who stole a gun and killed themselves or was trying to Gwen's old room mate did that and failed and was taken to hospital then placed in the "ysevere" section of the school were they still don't care about you they only will emotionally abuse you and shame you ,because the less people there the more time they can spend to physically abuse you. So Gwen and about 200 other kids there were at least put in the "severe" once and attacked ten times at least for those who didn't kill themselves were Put in severe pain by guards who laughed at , attacked and possibly killed people for joy. She then got back to doing what she planed to do and started cutting.