Chapter 1

A beautiful day, at least that is what she thinks, as she looks out her room window, and by room, we mean tower. Her parents have thrown her up there since the day she was born. She has never been outside the castle let alone outside the room, hardly. Her room is a grand room and has everything that one would need. Everything from servants, to getting served food on a silver platter. The only problem was, she felt trapped, and a little lonely. She was a princess but she felt as if she was being treated like a prisoner. Was there anyone out there who would take her away from this awful life?

Meanwhile in a city far far away from her kingdom sat Aro. He was sitting in his private chambers reading over a book he had found from a burnt down library. It was a book about fairy tales and happy endings. The ironic part is: Where he comes from, there are no happy endings. At least not for him. His dream girl Sultica died very young during child birth and has yet to find a woman who could replace her. Years upon years went by and he lost all hope of finding her. So the years made him hard and cold as stone. Well. . . colder than he already was. Because of this he was feared by all the vampire clans in the world and was nicknamed, the beast.

Buy everything was about to change especially when Aro and his brothers got an invitation to attend a ball that was going to be held at his friends castle miles and miles away.