He's A Drug Dealer 2

Bryson 💜💦

"Pick that up Harls'," I spoke to Harley calling her by her nick name, she looked up from her building blocks huffing as she went to go pick up her Dora backpack and throwing it on the couch.

I laughed at her attitude as she sat back down on the floor knocking her whole tower down to build something new.

"Where's Y/N?" She asked looking at me as I put the broom and dust pan back in the pantry.

I scratched my head sighing, "She's gone Harley."

"Why?"

"Because daddy's being very, very selfish." I said sitting on the couch sighing.

"But, you're helpless without Y/N!" Harley said holding the building block in her hand shaking her head.

I chuckled looking at her, "Why you say that?"

"Because," she huffed adding another building block to her creation, "You told me that you loved her, and that she was your bestfriend and everything. You don't love her anymore?"

I looked at Harley, "Of course I do Harley."

"Mommy said that you didn't love me anymore because you didn't come to my thing -- um, graduation," She said stumbling over her words trying to get them out, "You don't love me?"

I looked at her shaking my head at what she was saying scooting to the edge of the couch holding my arms out, "Of course I do Harley. Daddy just been real busy okay? Harls I love you more than anything -- anybody in this world. Nobody, can ever replace you."

Looking at my daughter I never knew such a young girl could ever say these things.

She looked at me and smiled before hugging my neck.

"I built you something," she hurried to go back to the center of the floor to get it as I laughed.

"What is it?" I asked tilting my head to the side as she held it out.

"It's a castle," she looked at me as her eyes widened and she looked at me as if I were crazy turning on her heels, "Boy, you really are helpless without Y/N!"

At The Trap House 🔫🏠

"So you broke up with her?" Aubrey asked confused the blunt in between his lips loading the thirty with a clip.

"Nigga do you listen?" I grew irritated counting the money.

"Cause honestly that shit dumb as fuck," he said blowing the smile out his eyes squinted, "You and Y/N the best couple I ever been around yo. Y'all have fun, yall are y'all."

"Yeah," I mumbled, "She want me to quit this my nigga."

I opened my arms hella wide referring to the trap.

"How im-"

"You gotta quit what's most valuable to you, to get what you want in return." Aubrey said cutting me off.

I don't know where this nigga gettin' all these quotes from. But, he right. He right.

Weeks Later

I looked in the rearview of my new car. I grabbed the roses out of the passenger seat, I was at RCA records to come see Y/N and I don't know how she gone feel about me.

"Who are you here for?" Y/N's assistant looked at the clipboard intensively before looking up at me in amazement.

"Nicole, can you call Waka and-"

Y/N was cut off talking when she looked at me in my Ups uniform.

"Bryson-"

"Baby, just hear me out!" I said looking at her watery eyes. "I didn't come here to argue, I came here to get you back. I'm back and I'm better."

 "I Know but-"

"I Know but-"

"Aye, baybeh I'm not feeling these lyrics." Some lightskinned nigga came up behind Y/N as she sighed rubbing her face.

"Ouch," Nicole mumbled before turning to the nigga, "August come on, let Y/N & Bryson Talk."

"Nah, ain't no need," I shook my head looking at Y/N, "I got these fa you, I guess they don't really mean to much now huh?"

You gave me a task girl, go clean up my act girl! Done that, where you at girl?