It's hard to love, when he's a monster

I ran. I had to. It was all his fault. God I hope they don't catch me. "You broke the rules you must die" I robotic voice said. "No please no" I begged " I will tell you were they are just please don't kill me" there was days when I would never sell them out I would rather die but now after seeing what they did, I could never go back. "You broke the rues you must die"

shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 years ago ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX" my best friend Shawn screamed in my ear. "now we can ride the drop tower for the 'first' time ever" he said at a slightly lower tone. "Oh don't even try that" I mumbled I saw you riding that last Tuesday when you turned 12". "You sly girl" he smiled "I will be waiting downstairs, remember at 9:00 the park opens" then he ran down stairs. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a blue shirt that goes down past my hips. and then I put on some flip flops. Once we got o the park the line was short because well it just was once we got strapped in my stomach started flipping, then we went up and up and up and up and then we stopped and dropped. it felt oddly thrilling then it was over and me and Shawn  got off. That was the best day of my life, well until my mom and dad told me that we have to move to New York, that really put a damper on things.