chbakhdjcbcdhsdbchdnbndba byurfbwoebrf w yfreff

Ok the monsters and ghosts and robot and others are not going to happen until like chapter 4 well it will  be and stuff but she wont find them right now she is like trying to find Shawn and like talking to other people. Also it is now in the future so Alex and Shawn are both 17. BTW when I said that she moved

                                                                    READ MOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAD I'M HOME" I yelled upstairs, its been 5 years since we moved here me and Shawn talk every day this summer he was even planning on coming out here. "DAD?" I ran upstairs and was about to knock on his door when I heard a strange voice say "They have the plans, in about four days the attack will start and we will be on top of the world".  I gasped and backed up and ran downstairs right as I hit the last step my dad walked out and saw me, " hey sunshine" he smiled "hey, I heard you working so I went backdownst-" "whatdidyouhear" he said so fast and loud. "nothing, just that they have plans for something,  I hope it successful" I smiled and walked away.

I went into the kitchen and got a knife and ran back upstairs. I opened my dads door and grabbed his laptop, then I looked at recent  websites. www.dontsearchthisnoforrealidontknowwhatthisisso.com and I clicked on it I scrolled  down and saw a timer that said 3 days 19 hours 27 minutes till dooms day, then I looked at the plans I saw videos of monsters killing people and robots, it looked so real I got worried so I called Shawn and planed a trip out.

                                                                         3 days 13 hours 47 minutes later

"MOMMY DADDY, IT'S SSSSUUUUUUMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRR" I yelled to........ everywhere. I happily skipped to my room and shut the door. Only about six hours left, I told Shawn that I would call him when I left to come and visit/save him. I started packing up everything that was important to me including my cat Gus and my phone.

                                                                  1 minute left

I went out to the shed and got some more supplies then right as I got into my car an alarm went off and I heard my mom and dad scream but I didn't go back because they died last week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that was a weird ending and it will but btw her mom was in on it