Prologue

A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far, Far, Away...

"Cyath! Cyath! No! You can't take my baby away!" Screamed newly formed widow. Cyath remained traumatized, screaming louder her mother. She screams and fights against the strong grasp of the Storm Trooper, only just to be in her mothers warm hands again. Yet left clueless to the currently situation.

Cyath kicked and screamed, violently throwing around the Storm Troop in the process. But she is not the only one fighting. Her mother in her depressing state fought against the tight hold of another Trooper, the Empires Troopers. Mears Paavedo-Xuogaz fought for her free will by kicking a pushing, much like her daughter. Unlike Cyath, Mears broke free, resulting in her crippled body to tremble when sprinting towards her daughter. She fell to her knees as a blaster shot filled in the air, Cyath went silent, and so did the room. All she could do was her mother fade away from known life, maybe off to a new one. A better one, in Cyath's beliefs she will end up on a paradise of everlasting eternity, able to live life the way she wanted to, and over again. But that reality didn't exist to Cyath, all Cyath current thoughts were filled with the the sudden negativity of her mother's death and the future to come.

Cyath stop fighting, stopped struggling. There was no point, she had nothing left to fight for, nothing left to live for. But for one second her sanity set in, and she screamed. She screamed for her Mother one last time.

"MOTHER!!!"