Chapter 2

Cyath wakes suddenly, she is strapped down into the escape parachute. She scans the area for Ovofrep, he was very close by.

She swiftly unbuckles her self and sprints towards the crippled Twi'lek. Blood was spread across the golden sand, Ovofrep's expression was left completely emotionless, Cyath would give the world to see that cheeky expression one last time. His frightful eyes stained her thoughts as she fell out of reality and into her void of darkness and regret.

A couple of tears slipped off her checks and onto the dry sand of Jakku, "I'm sorry Ovofrep." She said, she knew it was her fault he's dead, and there is nothing she can do for him now. He deserved a better life, trading droids illegally doesn't do a person much good.

She wiped the currently falling tears from her sweat drenched face, she looked away from the crucified body of her co pilot and out to the distance.

Her ship was completely wrecked, torn to pieces, "Forgive me..." She takes one last glance at her dead friend. She bends down and places her hand over his eyes, closing his eyes. She let another few tears fall.

She slowly steps away from the body and walks towards the torn ship, there is no way it will ever fly again. The droid is my only hope of getting off the planet.

She crawls her way up the slippery hill of sand, to get to her ship. She spots a couple of moving figures in the distance, they could be help.

She sprints her way over, but her helpless expression fades into a one that hasn't been upon her fragile face in years.

Storm Troopers surround her ship, she have no other choice other then to run away from them, but obviously she won't get anywhere. This sandy waste land goes on forever, she can't hide in plain sight.

Of course Cyath and her bad luck gets caught by one of the white Storm Troopers. She start to run the opposite way, attempting to escape their vision.

She climbs another slippery sand hill and over the top there is hope at last. Civilization.

She sprints away from the gaining Storm Troopers. She will eventually be out there slight.

She reaches the small village and immediately goes into one of the buildings. Trying to blend in and not be caught is a challenge. Most people around here are usually helpful, for her case at least, they'd do anything for workers.

As soon as she walks in she is spotted by some unusual life form, they immediately point and yell at her, for once she responded politely.

"Do any of you know where I can get a ride... Of the planet?" She questioned, stuttering, mainly because she's out of breath. The men then suddenly looked at each other. Obviously they had to have something, mostly likely if they couldn't help her they'd just yell and shoo her away. As predicted, the men start to gab on in a foreign language that Cyath couldn't understand.

This goes on for a while, well it could've of been only a couple of minutes, but to Cyath it was a while. Suddenly, one of the bigger, more alien type gave a universally know laugh. Cyath's expression completely changed.

The bigger man, the one who laughed turned towards her and started speaking, "No bo toe low so to bo to to toe low no ne nen now pow chow pow now." He pointed, Cyath directly gave him a questioning look, Cyath unable to understand the language thought of it as a threat. She nodded politely and walked out of the building, into the burning sun of Jakku.

She rolled her eyes angrily and stomped off, towards to what seemed like the centre of town.

She thought to her self, 'What the hell am I doing? This is a First Order's planet, you can't go around asking people for a ride off the planet, I'll be put in jail.'

She reached the large amount people and pushed through them. She scans the area, a familiar smuggler comes into view and she pushes towards him.

Once she reaches him, she gets he's attention and then speaks, "Do you have a way off the planet?"

Before he has time to reply, she's grabbed from behind, Cyath immediately takes action and back kicks, push who ever touched her off. Cyath turns around and all to her good it's a trooper.

'Great.' Cyath thinks.