Flirt

Sorry if this happens to be wack, I didn't know what to write about.... sooo yeahhh.

The next day at school...

LUCAS' POV
"Bitch no... " Dillyn said shaking his head at Will, eating a bag of chips, while we all walked through the school laughing "You do eat ass."

"Yeah ,that's what I do. " Will said laughing and bouncing up and down, " But nigga, I swear I ain't let Gigi eat my ass. "

I burst out laughing when we reached my locker.

"I don't wanna hear it." Dillyn said shaking his head spilling chips everywhere.

"Im just putting it out ther--" Will started to say until Tori interrupted him by coming over to me talking loud as fuck.

"So Lucas you just gon fuck me and leave me? " she asked all up in my grill with her little finger all up in my face, "Really? I let you take my virginity and that's what you do? Forreal like. " Shawty looked like she was about to cry and Dillyn and Will was just in the background laughing and 'oooooo'-ing.

I grabbed her little ass and held her arms so she didn't make a scene.

"Aye shawty you gon have to lower your voice when you talking to me, " I said making her suck her bottom lip into her mouth and stare at me while people walked pass us. "And I aint fuck and leave you, I told you I was gon meet up with you tonight. "

"You right, I'm sorry. " Tori says talking in a baby voice and rubbing all over my face.

"Yeah I know, now get up outta here shawty." I said letting go of her.

"Gimme kiss. " Tori said getting on her tippy toes, tryna kiss me but I swerved that shit.

I took the Sour Cream and Onion chips from Dillyn and showed them to her, "Nah I been munching on these. "

"Okay okay," Tori said kissing my cheek and leaving but not before yelling over her shoulder to me, "Call me daddy." And winking.

I tossed the chips back to Dillyn he caught em while he and Will laughed, I just sucked my teeth and opened my locked putting my book bag in there and shutting it.

The problem with Tori is that shawty is a fucking freshman, ima senior and she be on my dick, literally the good way and the bad way. The sex with shawty is decent but she give head and when I be spitting game to other girl's she always popping off and shit and to top that all off shawty be trynna kiss me and I don't do that shit at all, the last time I kissed somebody on the lips is when I was 12, a long ass time ago, She not my girl.

Tori ^Shawty definitely don't look like no 15 year old girl though

Tori ^
Shawty definitely don't look like no 15 year old girl though. She a jawn, for real .

I was brought outta my thoughts by Will spitting game to somebody so I turned around to see who it was.