5

Finally its time .... we walk up to the boys and Katy, Ari and I starts to take pictures with Nash , Cameron , Aaron and the rest of the boys and make a little converstaion , Jack & Jack were last so we walked over to them ... Gilinsky kept staring from me to Aria , i was getting so much more nervous... but nothing happened and jack didn't say anything,  thank god .  😩 We Just took pictures and Katy made little chit-chat while they signed her stuff .

We started heading back to the car when i hear my name being called , i look back and see Jack running towards me ... i had gotten so nervous again ... *do i keep walking or do i stop ?* *what does he want?  Maybe he wants to know about ari and be in her life ... idk* all these thought running through my head again as i stand there and Jack get closer ...

(J=Jack V=Vanessa K=Katy)

J: "Vanessa ? ... "

V: "Jack ..." i say nervously

K: "Ness imma go , meet up with me later ?" She says awkwardly

V: "Yea , ill see you later .." i turned back so i was facing Jack

*Back To Vanessa & Jacks conversation*

J: " Is she mine... ? " Jack asked with hesitation

V: " Yes Jack... " i respond nervously wondering how hes gonna act or what hes gonna say.

J: " Vanessa why didn't you tell me? Did you think i was gonna be mad? Did you think she wouldn't be important to me? What was it Vanessa? What stopped you from telling me about my daughter? "

V: " Jack i wanted to tell you.... i really did but i didn't know how and i didnt think you would wanna be apart of her life Jack and I didn't want to take your fun from you,  we were 16 , no 16 year old would want the responsibilities for a baby .. I'm sorry Jack . "

J: " Vanessa of course i would have wanted to be apart of her life, losing 3 years of my child's life wasn't worth the fun ... "

V: "Jack i didn't know ok ? , i wasn't even sure i was ready yet." Jack looked disappointment , i didnt know what to say or what to think ...

A: "Mommy can we pwees go now , im tiwerd " Aria whined.

V: " yeah baby , but there's someone I want you to meet... Aria baby this is Jack... your daddy. Jack this is Aria ... your daughter. ." She looked really happy but confused  ... and jack was smiling really big but he still looked sad/disappointed.