1•Wroetostar

Warnings: swearing+smut (obviously)
Ship: wroetostar (Harry+Vikk)
Plot: first time having sex together(they aren't virgins though)
*******************************************
Vikk's POV

I smile at my boyfriend, Harry, as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the couch. We've agreed to watch a movie of Harry's choice, but I didn't really care what movie as long as I was with Harry. All the others are currently out of the house, they've gone to a football match of some sorts I believe. Football match or not, I'm happy me and Harry finally get some alone time together.

About half way through the movie I feel Harry innocently place his hand on the inside of my thigh. I try not to react, and I keep my eyes glued to the TV. I then felt his lips of my neck as he began to suck, leaving light hickeys on my neck and jawline.

I let out a low moan when he finds my sweet spot, screwing my eyes shut while doing so. My hands fly up to his hair, lightly tugging it.

I bring Harry into a kiss, his tongue entering my mouth. I tug on the bottom of his shirt, signaling him to take it off. He broke away from the kiss and got both of our shirts off.

"Do you want me to stop, star?" Harry asked, before anything started to actually happen.

"No. I want you, Harry." I responded, getting more needy by the second.

His fingers found the hem of my joggers and pulled them down, leaving me in only my boxers. I did the same to him, now we were both in only our boxers, as needy for eachother as ever. Harry stuck his hands down my boxers, stroking my length, earning a loud moan from me.

"Please Harry," I cried out impatiently.

"Please what?" Harry teased, moving his hand faster.

I moaned and he started to go faster, gripping on to his shoulders to keep me sitting up right.
He pulled down my boxers without warning, making me shiver slightly at the sudden coldness on me. He takes off the remaining article of clothing he has on too. Before he comes back to me, he reaches into a random drawer beside his bed and pulls out some lube. He applies it to his fingers and positions his fingers steadily.

"Ready?" He asks me, making sure I'm still okay with this.

I nod quickly, needing him more than ever. I moan loudly as he puts in two fingers. He starts moving them slowly at first, then switching to a much faster pace.

"Oh my god Harry!" I moan out as he hits my prostate.

He continued doing that until I'm visibly close, then he withdrawals his finger. I whine at the loss of his touch. He laughs quietly at my needy-ness as he puts lube on his member.

He looks down at me for my approval and I nod my head egarly. He slowly pushes himself into me, earning moans and groans from the both of us. He eventually starts moving at an unbelivably fast pace, bringing us both closer to the edge.

"I'm close baby." Harry moans out, rolling his hips into each thrust.

I let out one last moan as I hit my climax, Harry hitting his soon after. We both collapse next to eachother, panting and sweating.

"I love you, star." Harry says to me while pecking me on the lips.

I smile at him, "I love you to, Haz."

********************************************
yep my first smut. how did i do? make sure to vote and comment requests if you have any!