Protection and Accidents.

A/N:

Wey hey c;

Here's your chapter bros.
Enjoy and vote which name you like!⇩

--

Elizabeth's P.O.V

After crying for what seemed like hours, I cleaned up the broken lamp but kept the really sharp part of it under my pillow incase Mitchell decided to sneak up on me in my sleep.

It was already 9:27pm and I decided to booby-trapped my room just incase Mitchell tried to break in also.

My window was locked and had stick on the top so if anyone broke the lock, they still couldn't get in. Also my thick shades were closed.

My door was locked as well and had a chair stuck on the knob so they couldn't open it. I put broken pieces of the bulb on by the window floor also and bubble wrap by my bed.

It's like I was in Home Alone or something. Something I had imagined to do when I was a kid but not in a situation like this.

Especially when instead its my physco ex-boyfriend and not a couple of idiotic robbers. I shook my head from my thoughts and continued my "work".

--

By the time I finished all of this it was 10:09pm and I was definitely sleepy after all of that work. Plus, I had school tomorrow but at least me and Marcel will get to study together. I want to enjoy our last moments together while I can. Even if it means doing, schoolwork.

Isn't schoolwork suppose to be at school not at home? Either way I want to cherish every minute I had here.

I still can't believe I have to leave my friends here. Leave behind my social life and the place I had grown to like. Most especially, meet the one guy that cared for me the most, Marcel Styles.

Yeah yeah, I had my brother but he was in the California State University, Chico. Just because of Mitchell and his stupid mind of his.

(I'm planning to go California State University when I'm older. Well if I get accepted. So holla at you people who are going there! lol).

My dad.... Well, I never knew my dad. He passed away before I was even born. He had some type of rare lung infection and one of his lungs collapse.

The doctors said that he had died right after due to lack of oxygen needed. His name was Jone Phillip. Mare. My mother named my middle name after him.

My full name is Elizabeth Jone Mare after my deceased father. That's why when Marcel came along, I felt happy that finally a guy was here for me. Even if it will only last for a bit.

It felt nice too.... to have someone else to care for you. To treat you nice and lovingly like Marcel treats me.

My thoughts were were broken when I heard a slight creek outside of my window. Then some tree leaves rustling.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed my metal baseball bat incase if it was Mitchell.

Carefully, I stepped infront of the window and prepared to hit. Except, I heard a knocking on my window.

I slowly opened the curtain slowly but there was nothing there. I unlocked the window and opened it to see a better view of outside.

That's when a male figure popped out and I distinctively hit the person causing that person to fall out of the tree.

Before I could congratulate myself, the figure that I had knocked out looked very familiar. That's when I gasped and dropped my bat.

"Oh my god, Marcel!"

--------------------------

A/N:

ERMAHGERD!!! SHE HIT MARCEL! I guess this was a filler.... I dunno. I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I just got in school last Monday and I absolutely hate it already. We got hw on the first day. But It's nice to finally be a freshy. High school is scary though. Too much pressure already lol Who else is a freshman?

Probably alot of you.

Anyways please,

V O T E,

F O L L O W

and C O M M E N T.

~Jessaayy