• rules • (updated)

█one█

   please role play in third person only.

→ he/him, she/she, they/them

█two█

   at the very least, try to make sure that your replies are understandable. i understand if there's a mild language barrier, or if english isn't your first/common language.
(english is my second language, chinese is my first)
   try your best to reply in proper grammar and in sentences, not:

→ *sigh* what do you want me to do *looks at _____*

█three█

   not all role plays have to be about romance. romances can happen, yes, but only if both our characters are in a good relationship with each other.
   please don't rush the characters into a romantic relationship, it's just illogical, and where's the fun in that?

█four█

   smut? lemons? that is allowed, but do tell me beforehand if it would be included in the roleplay.
   another important thing to note that is our characters must be in a close relationship(not particularly romantic) for that to happen.
   rape is allowed also, but do inform me beforehand. i do not have much experience in roleplaying these kind of scenarios so do bear with me if we ever get there.

█five█

   there will be delayed replies. i do have a life outside of wattpad, and i am still in school. but if i do not reply within a week, feel free to spam me and i will try my best to get back to you.
   and if you disappear and come back after a month or so without any reason, the roleplay will be discontinued.

→ typically, i reply within 3 days or less if everything is normal.

█six█

   swearing and vulgarities are fine with me! but if you're uncomfortable, do tell me before we start the role play and i'll try to minimize it/censor it.

█seven█

   if you approached me first, i would prefer that you start the roleplay. i could, but usually i'll start with whatever fits my character the best.

→ eg. coffee shop, floral boutique and so on

█eight█

   i rarely do straight/heterosexual roleplays concerning romantic relationships. most of the time, it would be between the same genders.
   our characters could be friends, coworkers, or even enemies too.

█nine█

   you have the right to hurt my characters and i also have the right to do so too.
   if you only care about your precious characters and not the other person's character, it's just really darn unfair.

█ten█

   i do not accept one/two sentences for a reply in the roleplay.
   c'mon, if i write a whole paragraph and you had only written like, what, a sentence? i wouldn't hesitate to ask you to rewrite unless you have a really good reason. just at least let your reply be of 3 lines.

█eleven█

   last but not least, enjoy yourself!