dernier chapitre

( in third pov and probably would be the longest chapter i've ever typed. and yes. final shot. weeps. )

when gia finally left, out of everyone's sight, doctor jae came to visit yugyeom, who's still in comatose. he plucked in the earpiece in the boy's ear and played gia's recording.

hey, yugyeom.

can you hear me? i'm pretty sure you do. doctor jae told me that your hearing still works. you're still alive, after all. you just can't move.

i have a lot of things to tell you. but you suddenly disappeared and went on a surgery. our doctor told me everything. you had aneurysm and you didn't want me to know. you thought keeping it to yourself would be better. you know, you could have at least told me. i could have at least helped you in the slightest ways.

i just want to thank you, yugyeom. for everything. really, everything.

everything you had done for me. you might think you didn't do anything, but you've done a lot, yugyeom. a lot.

you were there for me to brighten my day, despite you having a tough one. your smiles, your touches, the affection, the love.

thank you for being there after i woke up from my surgery. you were the only one there. it meant a lot for me.

i remember when you told me that you thought i was beautiful, even though i'm not. thank you, for that. thank you for picturing me as one. thank you for giving me hope.

now, i'm here to give you hope. and love. i'm giving you all my love, yugyeom.

you don't have to return me with anything. everything you did for me is enough already. you just have to wake up, yugyeom. wake up, and be happy.

doctor jae told me it's almost impossible for you to wake up, but i don't care. i know you're a strong guy, yugyeom. i know you can do it. i know you can, because i trust you.

please help me prove them wrong. wake up, yugyeom. please.

for me.

i won't promise that i'll be here for you when you need me. hell, i won't be there when you wake up. i don't even know where my parents are taking me.

my flight is tonight. at midnight.

yugyeom, you'd wake up, right?

because doctor jae is not really hoping anymore.

he told me, unless miracle happens, you won't wake up anymore.

yugyeom, let me be the miracle.

wake up for me.

please.

please do it for me.

but don't blame me if i won't be there the moment you wake up.

please don't.

because i'm doing this for you.

i want you to be happy.

don't blame me and let me just blame myself.

for being selfish.

it's okay if you don't love me anymore. i'd understand.

just get well soon.

i have to go, yugyeom.

so, this is good bye.

good bye yugyeom, i love you, and i'll always do.

the recording stopped and a tear rolled down the boy's eyes, followed by a slight movement by his fingers. doctor jae saw this and hurriedly went over to check on the boy, shouting for his team.

"the patient made a small movement. he's going to wake up, soon." announced the doctor, his eyes twinkling.

a miracle, everyone thought.

but he wouldn't wake up that soon.

after a few checks, the team left the boy's room. and just then, the boy fluttered his eyes open. he scanned the room with his eyes and his fingers slowly moving around the bed, finding for the emergency button.

the team once again entered yugyeom's room. they couldn't believe what's in front of them. the boy, who's supposed to be drained after being coma, is now sitting up on his bed, struggling to stand up.

yugyeom was having a hard time standing up on his own, but he knows he has to.

the nurses tried to pin him down, but he struggled non stop and pushed them out of the way. he limped out of the room and jinyoung, saw this.

the nurse hurriedly went over the limping boy, helping him walk and asked. "yugyeom? what are you doing out here?"

the younger faced his, tears running down his cheeks.

"gia... i need gia... please take me to gia." jinyoung couldn't speak. he was out of words. yugyeom woke up. he woke up and he's looking for the girl who's leaving in an hour.

"let's go. we still have a plane to catch." so they went out to hail a taxi and went to the airport.

**

the two ran around the airport. yugyeom didn't exactly run, though. he limped around.

with the help of jinyoung's contacts inside the airport, they managed to get inside the check in area, only they are followed with guards.

and there she was.

gia.

she's there. walking to the runway. to the plane.

yugyeom shouted.

"gia!"

"gia please!"

the girl looked through the glass separating the both of them. she was crying. he is, too. he limped closer to the glass and banged it.

"i'm sorry." she mouthed before she ran completely out of his sight; out of his life.

**

it was midnight when cinderella ran away from her prince charming, leaving her glass slipper behind.

just like cinderella, gia left her price, but only, she didn't leave a single thing behind.

and that's it. that's the end. thank you, guys. love yall.