One Direction Adopted A... Vampire.

(A.N. this is my first story... so I am very sorry if it sucks. haha get it sucks. im not very funny. anyway hope you like it!)

Hi my name is Cat. I'm 14 years old. I have long cherry red hair that goes to my waist, and really bright green eyes. I'm an orphan, my parents were killed when I was seven. I'm also a vampire. Yes you read that right I'm a vampire. I grow fangs when ever I want to and when I grow fangs my eyes turn bright red. I have a few powers, I can move objects with my mind, and when I glare at people the have and excruciating pain through out their body. Anyway back to the present.

Cats P.O.V.

"Cat! Get down here!" The orphanage owner yells to me. I run downstairs in a human pace. "Yes Lyyn?" Lyyn is our foster 'mother' for all intense purposes. When I got down there I saw my absolute favorite band in the world! ONE DIRECTION!! "Cat these nice men want to adopt you." I just kind of shook my head. "Hello Cat I'm Louis." he said while bending down to shake my hand. "I-I know wh-who you are." I usually don't stutter unless I'm nervous. "Can we ask you a few questions?" This time it was Niall who spoke. "Um.. yeah just follow me." I lead them to my bedroom, which was kind of embarrassing because I had some of their posters up. I went and sat on my computer chair while they all sat on my bed. "So Cat how old are you?' it was Harry who asked. "I'm fourteen." They asked me a bunch of other questions. When Louis got up to go fill out the paper work. about an hour later he came back and helped me pack to go to my new forever home!

When we got to the house I couldn't believe my eyes. They don't have a house they have a fricking MANSION!! "Come on Cat, I take you to your room!" I looked at Niall seeing as it was him who spoke. Here we go!