Our Memories - Chapter 21

Back! Hope you like? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I didn't get to check this so please ignore it..

Please comment!

.
.
.
.
.

After school Jimin and I spend sometime together before heading home..we ate dinner and I started doing my work...my phone rang...' Answer me '...who?...Jungkook? I answered the call...

" aren't you coming! " he shouted through the phone..I heard music in the background...

" ani! " I said....

" I expect you to come because your boyfriend came.." He said...

" really? I'm too busy doing my homework bye.." I quickly hung up and called Jimin...did he really go? I thought he said he's not going...but he didn't answer...I tried a few more times...nope he's not answering...I guess he did go to the party...it was late that night when I finally finish my work and decided to go to my social media...I scroll down the feed full of post at Jungkook party...Jimin must be having fun..when I came across a photo of a boy...Jimin..he's hugging another girl..

" what?! " I scroll to the next photo...this one it's seems like they're kissing....ani...this can't be! It can't be him! No!...pain crushed on me....what the?...I quickly head for my dresser...pull on random clothe and ran downstair..

" where are you going? " dad ask...

" I'm in a hurry appa! I need to go! I'll be back! " I ran to the front door...

" it's 10:57pm! " dad yell...I ran to the garage and took the car...driving of toward the address Jungkook gave me...it can't be him...I'm just checking..its just a picture..I parked my car and jump of...I ran down the stair leading to the underground club...couple kissing and hugging each other...music booming from inside...I open the door too find crowd of people dancing everywhere...I push past the people...through the crowd..

" So-young? " a drunk voice called...I turn to find a drunk Jungkook...I pull him from the crowd..the girl bathroom was the only place that was a bit quiet and not crowded...

" I thought you're not coooooming? " he said waving his hand from side to side...like a drunk guy of course..

" where's Jimin? " I ask..

" Jimin? Jimin who? Shortie? Oh...your boyfriend? I I don't knoooow! Heeee didn't cooome to my birthday paarty! " Jungkook said...

" he did not?! You lied? Oteoke! " I push him...he stumble a few step backward...

" didn't even invite him! Just waaanted to plaay with you! " he grin...I look at him not believing what had happen...my phone rang...Jiminie...I quickly pick up his call

" where are you! " I snap...

" I'm at home...what's wrong? Sorry I was busy talking with my dad..didn't have the chance to answer you...sorry.." He said...

" you're not at Jungkook birthday party? " I ask....

" no of course not! " he said...

" oh okay bye then...I thought you went to the party.." I mumble hanging up...

" I'm leaving..bye.." I said walking out of the bathroom when I heard a 'thud' in the bathroom...I turn around to find Jungkook lying on the floor...he's heavily drunk...Aish...I sigh and walk back toward him...had his hand around my shoulder helping him up...

" did you pay for the party yet? " I ask...he nod but not saying anything...

" good...I'll take you home..." I said...we had some difficulties walking through the crowd because it was so crowded we eventually got out though..I help him in my car and drove off to his house....I carried him into his mansion...

" where's your parent? " I ask...

" in Japan...not home.." He mumble..

" both of them? " I ask...he nod...

" sit here.." I sat him down on the couch and went into their bathroom...I found a small towel and soak it with water before walking back out....

" ah! You scared me! " I yelp finding Jungkook leaning against the bathroom door...still drunk though...

" Eun-hee?.." He said looking at me..

" what? .." I said...

" is it really you?! Eun-hee! " he pull my arm...

" yah! You're drunk! Come o-" he pressed his lips against mine...I was shock...I didn't move at all....what the?

" I miss you.." He pull away hugging me...what the hell? He must be drunk...forget it..I took him to his room and got him to sleep but he kept on holding my hand and mumbling Eun-hee the whole night...dad called...I told him I was fine that I'm at a friend house...

" wake up..." Someone said...I slowly sat up finding Jungkook sitting on the edge of his bed...

" what happen? Why am I here? Why are you here? " he ask...

" you called me that Jimin is at your party so I went to your party but you were heavily drunk and I found out that you were only lying to me...I couldn't leave you there so I took you home..." I said rubbing my eyes...

" thanks..." He smile...a real smile...

" could you drive me home? I could sleep more today since we don't have school..." I said..

" yeah..sure lets go...but let's get breakfast first.." He said...we had breakfast together and he drove me home...

" thanks.." I said getting of the car...

" welcome.." He smiled...I turned face to face with Jimin...he slightly push me aside bending down to look into the car...

" Jungkook? " he said looking at me...

" she helped last night because I was drunk..don't worry I did nothing..." Jungkook smile and drove of...hand in his pocket Jimin turn to me....

" so you stayed at his place last Night? Your dad said you weren't home.." Jimin said...

" yeah I was at his place..but it was because he lied to me you were at his party...I even saw a picture that was similar to you that was posted in the club.." I said handing him my phone...yes I saved the picture..

" what? That's not me! I swear! I didn't even go! I was talking with my dad! " he said scrolling through the phone...

" I know..Jungkook was drunk so I had nothing to do but help him since he help me before...I took him to his house and fell asleep on the chair beside his bed...that's all..." I said..again...I left out the kissing part...

" he's drunk?! He might have did something dangerous without knowing! Wahhhh! I heard that his parent is away too! That means you're the only two in the house! What if he did something! Aish! I should have answered your call! " he groan...

" I'm okay now..don't worry..." I smile giving him a hug..

" okay...fine..." He said...

" why are you here anyway? " I ask..

" wanted to take you out on a date because we don't have school.." He smile...

" ah...so sweet eh? " I grin...

" by the way...who's Eun-hee? Jungkook keep on mumbling her name last night.." I ask..

" what? Oh...her...long lost friend of mine..." His face darken...

" did you date? " I ask...

" if I say no you wouldn't believe me but if I say yes you'll be mad at me.." He smile..

" is she in our school? " I ask...

" no..she's gone.." Jimin whisper staring blankly at me...I think there is something wrong about her...something is...