Sting and Natsu

(In this story Sting joined Fairy Tail to be closer to Natsu)

Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected

It was the final day of the Grand Magic Games as Gajeel and Natsu vs. Sting and Rogue went under way. Both Sting and Rogue took the battle underground while Natsu and Gajeel tried blocking off their attacks. Natsu threw Gajeel into a mining cart as it rolled away with Natsu smiling devilishly. With Gajeel being rolled away, Natsu single-handedly defeated Sting and Rogue even though both were in Dragon Force. The Next Day...Natsu went up to Sting and Lector as they waited in line for ice cream. "Hey Sting, hey Lector" Natsu said smiling. Both look at him surprised, "Hey Natsu" they both say in unison. As Natsu gets in line with them, people in the back of the line start yelling at Natsu saying 'You can't do that' 'That's not right!!' Little did they know Natsu was getting pissed along with Sting, as they both turned around they both said "Shut up people!!! There is no problem here!!!!" in unison. Realizing they said that in unison, Natsu blushes slightly and pulls Sting out of line and takes him to his room, allthewhile Sting was just blushing and started getting erect. "Natsu-kun... where are we going???" Sting would ask almost everyother minute, this time Natsu answered, "We're here" and shows him his room. As Sting looks around he sees Natsu's bed, the pink couch, a small kitchen, a red dinner table that seats 2, and the yellow wall. Sting, looking at the bed more closely sits down on it and notices that there's a plush doll that looks exactly like him and blushes deeply, "Oi! Natsu, what is this?" holding up the plush doll. Natsu, blushing deeper than Sting, takes it and puts it in his closet and sits on Sting's lap and kisses him deeply. Sting, surprised and curious, kisses back as deeply and takes off their clothes and lays Natsu's back on the bed as Sting slowly pushes into Natsu's virgin hole. Natsu groaning loudly in pain, tries squirming away but is being pinned by Sting as Sting sheathes himself in Natsu. As Sting slowly starts thrusting in and out of Natsu, Natsu starts moaning loudly and starts jacking himself off. Sting seeing this blushes deeper and thrusts faster while he starts licking Natsu's neck. Natsu, feeling weak and vulnerable, moans loudly as he cums onto Sting's chest and stomach. Sting seeing this sent him over the edge as he cums deep inside Natsu moaning and whispers, "I love u Natsu-nee." Natsu whispers back, "I love u too Sting-kun." Sting slips out and lays on the bed as Natsu starts licking Sting clean staring at his eyes the whole time. "Sting-kun... I have a question" Natsu said blushing. "Yes Natsu?" Sting replied. "W-will u go out with me, please?" Natsu asks shyly. Sting, shocked and flabergasted, replies, "Of course Natsu." and with that the both fall asleep cuddling each other oblivious they were being watched the whole time.