Sting and Natsu

Chapter 2: The Beginning of Sweetness

Flashback: Sting slips out and lays on the bed as Natsu starts licking Sting clean staring at his eyes the whole time. "Sting-kun... I have a question" Natsu said blushing. "Yes Natsu?" Sting replied. "W-will u go out with me, please?" Natsu asks shyly. Sting, shocked and flabergasted, replies, "Of course Natsu." and with that the both fall asleep cuddling each other oblivious they were being watched the whole time.

Continued: As Natsu was making breakfast for his new boyfriend Sting, he felt something wrap around his waist and pull him in. Natsu, being a dragon slayer, knew exactly who it was and turned around to kiss Sting. "You're up early babe," Natsu said to Sting as he kissed him. Sting, not wanting to show submission, kissed back deeply and grabbed Natsu's ass. Natsu blushes deeply and cuddles into Sting momentarily forgetting about the breakfast he was making. Natsu pushes off Sting as he smells the breakfast of ham and eggs starting to burn. Sting startled, looks at Natsu curiously and asks "Is that for me?" he says blushing softly. Natsu, not answering, looks at Sting with the plate of food and gives it to him. "Eat up babe," Natsu says smiling. Sting smiles and takes the plate starting to eat the contents smiling even more enthusiastically. Natsu simply smiles and breathes into his nose until he smells someone else's scent and starts growling. Sting startled by Natsu starting to growl drops the plate puzzled over Natsu's action breathes and then starts growling himself as well. Both of them look around to see where the scent is coming from before they both head to their main closet in their room. Once there they start hearing short ragged breathes and see a red light in the closet. Natsu, covering his fists in flames, watches Sting as he quickly opens the door to see a camera video taping them along with 12 members of their guild. All the members present sweat dropped and ran away screaming for their lives but that all stops when Natsu appears in front of them swinging his fists into their faces making them pass out. Both Natsu and Sting sigh deeply and kiss happy that they caught the culprits. Natsu then breaks the kiss and burns the camera after he went through it and saw it recorded them having sex. Sighing deeper he dragged all 12 bodies to Fairy Tail Guild Hall and threw them into the middle of the guild as everyone looked at him and Sting smirking. Noticing this, Natsu grabs Stings hand smiling and kisses him softly as the whole guild starts roaring with laughter as Sting tries to deepen the kiss. Hand in hand, they both walked back to Natsu's cottage and had sex before passing out in each others arms after 4 rounds of hot and continuous sex.