Chapter 11

It's been months since we spoke after that incident...

He stopped asking me to go to places with him.

He stopped waiting for me after school.
We wouldn't speak a single word to each other for the whole day.

It was as if there was a invisible wall between us...

I zipped up my skirt with a deep sigh knowing that today was going to be the same again.

My fingers traced around my lips, every time I remembered the sensation of his lips against mine it made me blush badly.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I guess I lost a lot of weight...I look a bit unhealthy.

I tied my hair into a ponytail then left for school.

And Sherry had changed a lot...

She had cut her hair above her shoulders with bangs in it. Her skirt was way above her knees although mine is as well... And she used make up to cover up pimples and freckles... And stopped wearing glasses.

She was a lot cuter.

"You bitch. Why would you do this to me!? You know I love him so why are you being like this!"

I could still picture the same scene from that day when she kept on screaming at me non stop pulling me tightly by my collar.

It hurts. My hand trembled as I gently reached for my wrinkled collar.

I swore to myself to never get involved with him again... The same scenes from that day still haunted me deep down.

--

"Morning Yue Han!" Kelly yelled enthusiastically as she linked her arm with mine.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"Are you feeling better these days?" She patted my head gently with a smile.

"I'm fine don't worry," I laughed knowing she was deeply concerned. This is the true definition of a real friend.

I sat down quietly in my seat, honestly I was still considering if I should ask the teacher about switching seats.

"Yo Qian Xi!" The guys yelled as I flinched.

"Hey." He responded smiling at them as he sat down next to me staring out of the window.

"Ahh! Qian Xi good morning!" Sherry yelled as she ran over to his table.

"Oh hey Sherry." He smiled as she leaned against his desk.

I rolled my eyes.

They started a conversation as she giggled and smirked at me.

That seriously pissed me off.

"What's with that gloomy face hm... Yue Han." Jun Kai patted my head as I looked up.

"Really do I look that bad?" I smiled nudging him playfully.

"I didn't mean it that way. Your the prettiest girl I know." He chuckled as I smiled.

My eyes flickered towards Qian Xi who was completely ignoring us.

"I was wandering if you would like to do the maths assignment with me?" Jun Kai spoke nervously.

My eyes slowly drifted towards Qian Xi again... He's right next to us so he could obviously hear afterall...

"Yue Han?" Jun Kai waved his hands in front of me making me jolt.