Chapter 3

Violets POV
As those words left my mouth, I sped to her and grabbed her by her neck pushing her up against the wall. Not even 2 minutes after doing so I was ripped away from her landing on my feet near Caroline.
" It's not Katherine Violet listen to her heartbeat" Stefan said
I listened to her heartbeat and came to a conclusion that she was indeed a human, not Katherine.
" that's impossible "
" she's the doppelgänger of Katherine "
I was shocked.
" Hi I'm Elena, your Stefan's sister? Right "
" Urm yeah. "
" it's nice to meet you "
" yeah it's nice to meet you too any way can you guys show me to-" rude I didn't even get to completely finish my sentence as I was cut off.
" Damon and Stefan I would like to invite you to my house tonight for a... Wait a minute Violet is that you" oh my god it was Elijah.
" Elijah! I can't believe it's you " as I said that I ran to Elijah and jumped into his arms. I know what your thinking why am I jumping into Elijahs arms when Kols my husband well me and Elijah are really close. When I was sad or at a break up point with Kol Elijah would be there for me and would help me see the good in the relationship and forget about the bad.
" it's been too long my love " Elijah whispered
" yes it has over 100 years " I replied
" is this your husband Elijah Mikaelson "  Stefan replied anxious to know but also a bit annoyed.
" Elijah being my husband, you have to be joking right " laughing my head off so hard that everybody in the room thought that I might as well be in mental hospital than in the boarding house.
" No he's not, someone else was mine. "
" anyway Damon Stefan that dinner invite "
" yeah sure lets go "
" violet would you like to join us "
" of course Elijah I would love to join you "