Chapter 9

Nicki (2 weeks later)
I tapped Meek's arm and he didn't wake up. I hit him and it was too late I already had thrown up in the trash can right next to my night stand.
"Baby, you okay?!" He asked and I nodded still throwing up.
I finally finished and went to brush my teeth.
"You pregnant." He said and I dried my mouth and pushed past him going to the guest room, shutting the door behind me and laying down crying. I'm so not ready for a baby and I realized it more and more everyday that couldn't go through with this. Meek came and sat next to me.
"Meek please don't be afraid to let me go. We're falling so hard for each other and I don't wanna hurt you with my decision..." I cried and Meek tried to hold me but I shrugged him off.
"I support all of your decisions. Tell me baby." He said and I looked away from him.
"I think this is too much and I want an ab-" he sighed loudly before I could finish.
"Nic please, I don't even wanna hear the word! Okay, We not going to break up or nothing like that. I support all your decisions even if they are completely wrong. Yes I still love you but your taking our child's life our very first child together." He said turning me on my back and he lifted my shirt so my stomach was out.
"Daddy loves you and he's sorry he can't do anything. I hope mommy loves you as much as I do and changes her mind." He said and kissed my stomach.
"Meek." I said calmly. He not once made eye contact with me as he left and slammed the door shut.
I just cried for about and hour because that was all I could do. I decided to get up and check on Meek. I peeked my head in our bedroom.
"Ma, I want to give her a chance but she on some stupid stuff! You don't know half of it! I don't know if I can do it anymore." He yelled and I walked back to the room. I cried HARD. He just made me feel so worthless.
"Baby, you've been crying for the past hour. I hope you thought things out." He said and I pulled his face close to mine but he backed up and took my hands off slowly.
"That's too much right now Nic. Give me some space I came in here to check on you. Now that I see you good imma leave you alone." He said getting up.
"Baby please let me talk to you... Please." I said and he sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked at him with teary eyes.
"I know you hate me right now, and I don't blame you-" he cut me of sighing.
"I don't hate you baby. Now go on." He said and I cleared my throat.
"If heard you in the room talking to your mom about me." I said and he sat down by my and rubbed my hand.
"That wasn't about you, my cousin Erin she 16 and got pregnant and don't even know what to do with the baby. But since I have the most money in the family she asking me and you to take care of the baby." He said and I looked down.
"Well I wanted to tell you that I decided... To keep our baby. I'm sorry that I even thought of it. I was stupid and can you please forgive me, please I just want you to hold me. I have no one to talk to about this, my friends hate me and I don't wanna bother my mom today." I teared up talking about my friends and I turned around so Meek wouldn't see me crying for the millionth time.
"Baby, come here." He picked me up and I cried on his shoulder lightly.
"Shhhh. You okay." He said and took me to our room and laid me down on the bed. I buried my face in his chest.
"I'm sorry Meek. I'm so sorry baby." I said and he rocked me.
"It okay. I forgive you." He said and lifted my chin with his index finger.
"But I was so wrong." I said and he kissed me and just as he was about to pull away I depended the kiss. Then pulled back slowly.
"I love you Nicki." He said and I smiled.
Meek POV
"I love you too baby." She said back and I rubbed her stomach in circles.
"Uh, are you excited?" She asked and I smiled at her.
"Of course I'm excited. Our first baby together Nic." I said and she put her hand on top of mine.
"Can you get me a test?" She asked and I nodded and got dressed.
•••
"I'm back Nic!" I said closing the door and heading upstairs. I saw Papi and Nicki cuddled up, playing on his iPad.
"Nicki I got your stuff." I said holding the bag up she ran to me and hugged me.
"Thank you." she said and went to the bathroom and opened the door and her hands covered her face.
"Pap go downstairs for a sec." I said and he did. Nicki stood in the doorway and cried.
"It's official. I'm 2-3 weeks!" She said and I picked her up and turned her around.
"What do you wanna do... Tell Papi now or over breakfast?" I asked and she pondered it for a second.
"Over breakfast." She said and we walked downstairs.
•••
Everyone was finished eating. Now it was time to tell Papi.
"Pap, mommy and I got a surprise for you." I said and his eyes widened.
"What?! We going to Hawaii again?!" He asked and I shook my head laughing.
"When can go again on spring break at your school." I told him and he nodded.
"Okay the real surprise is..." I looked at Nicki smiling waiting for her to finish my sentence.
"I'm having a baby, so your going to be a big brother!" Nicki said and Papi ran over and hugged her.
"When is the baby coming?" He asked and Nicki rubbed his back as they still hugged.
"9 months from now but I promise it's going to go by fast." She said and Papi nodded.
"Don't squeeze her too hard. The baby in there Pap." I said and he quickly got off cautiously. Nicki and I just laughed. Man, I love my family. I thought to myself.
____________________
Thanks for reading!😘
Excuse any errors.
-Tamerax1x💕