continuation

"As i told you i made your favourite... here you go princess" he served the pancake onto my plate.. "thank you my good man... " i replied to him... "but umm oppa... the pancake is burn T.T" i pouted... "Really?! Oh no... i'm sorry :( Dont worry lets have breakfast at our cafe instead.. my treat.." he gave me a big smile... "arrasoo" i gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now go and take a shower you smell~~" he teased me... "Yahhh!!" both of us laughed and i showered and got ready...

We both walked to the cafe. It was our favourite place to hangout.. That was the place that we both first met.

"Jagiyaaa Don't ignore me or i'll kiss you infront of public..." he teased me.. "Whatever Oppa :P Anyway what is so special about today btw?" i asked "You'll see later"

After we ate our breakfast he took me to a funfair that is just a few blocks away... We played alot of arcades and he also won some stuffed toys for me... After playing every single arcades they have there "Let's ride that Jagi!" he pointed to a ferris wheel.. i nodded and he bought us tickets... We were then on top of the ferris wheel.. "WOAHH This is amazing Oppa.. you can see the whole city from here... Oppa?" i turned around and i felt his lips on mine.. We both kissed passionately and broke the kiss as we where just a few more feet to the ground... Both of us blushed. We both got off since it's almost night time... We were about to go and eat dinner... until "Umm Oppa Today was fun and all but i still dont get what so special about today" you asked him.. "Aigoo you still dont know jagiya? Today was --"