Betrayed and a new Dad

Percy P.O.V:

"So will you accept my offer boy, you will still visit your mother?" Igneel ask me.
I guess your probably wondering why I'm talking to a Dragon. Well let's recap what happened to me.
First, camp was repaired after the second giant war. Second, a kid who came to camp with my old pal the minotaur a.k.a ground beef. After saving the kid he push me and took my sword and when everyone came to see what happened the kid said that he killed the minotaur all by himself and I didn't do nothing but watch. I told them that he's lying but they didn't believe me.
That hurt having people who you save time and time again didn't believe you. The kid was later claimed by dad- no Poseidon. Third, I went Annabeth to see if she wanted to go see a movie, only to find her making out with Conner Stroll. I was hurt, she then spotted me and backed away and said it's not what it looks like. I told we were through. Fourth, as I was about go in my cabin, Poseidon came towards me and said to me that he disowns me and cut my connection to the sea and powers and banned me from camp.
After that I pack my stuff and wrote a note and put it on the door in the big house. I ran towards the border, said my goodbye to camp. After that I began to run away. I can't go my mom's house because of my baby sister was born and I didn't want them to be killed because of me. As I walk to a near cave I saw a Dragon at the entrance that was as big as the Argo II. It's scales were crimson red with light brown scales on it's stomach and had a few scars it.
The Dragon look at me and "Who are you and what are you doing way up here human?" The Dragon ask me. "I am Percy Jackson and I came to this cave because I no where to go." I said to him.
I began explaining to him what happened to me and what I was. "Hmm, so what your saying is that your half God and half human and that there's more of your kind. And that everyone at this camp turn their backs on you, after you saved them your girlfriend who is now your ex cheated on you. And your ex- father disown you and now your here I am right?" The Dragon ask me.
I nodded. "Well then how about I introduce myself I am Igneel, The King of the Fire Dragons." Igneel said. "I have an offer young Percy if you choose to accept it?" Igneel ask to me. "Sure what is it?" I ask Igneel.

"My offer is to adapt you and teach you the ways of Dragon Slaying. By accepting it you will be able to have the power to slay a Dragon and become immuned to the elements I teach you like fire when you learn that you can eat the flames thrown at you and the element to attack your enemies. And your lungs will have a Dragon scales in them." Igneel finished explaining. "So will you accept my offer boy, you can still visit your mother?" Igneel ask me. I looked at him in the eye and said "I accept Dad." Now there's no turning back now.