Shocking surprise

Percy's P.O.V:

"Wait a minute are you saying that Hera and Hestia
knew about this and didn't inform us?" Zeus ask. "Well I ask them to keep it a secret and had them swear on the river of Styx." I said to him. "So the little punk actually got himself a runt of his own. Pathetic, my kids are skillful than her." Ares said.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't hear that correctly care to
to repeat that?" I said with vemom in my voice. "Please we all know that Dragons are weak. I'm just saying that my kids can kill you in a second." Ares said. I let out a amount of energy and grinned darky. "Then how about a dual. Dragons vs Gods and Demigod. Winner will get the book of Dragons, God, Devil, and Phoenix Slaying techniques." I said to him.
"Books? Can I see?" Athena and her said together.
"Athena sorry but no I made deal with him and if he wins then you can read them. Annabeth, hell no after what you did. Just be glad I'm not killing and burning you in a spider pit!!" I said to Athena but yelling at Annabeth. She look down sad. Well to bad this is what she gets.
"I accept your challenge. But I win I get Artemis." After he said that everything shut down. "There is no way I'm letting you go near my mate!" I said.

Artemis's P.O.V:

He said his mate and that means that I'm his. 'Yes in your face I'm his girlfriend now and theirs no way any one is separating us. And he's protective and my hunters are right there. I see they like having Percy as my boyfriend.'  I thought. "Fine me and my daughter vs you and Clarisse. Fire and Sky Dragons vs God of war." Percy said. "Deal. Now everyone will know that your daughter is weak like you." Ares said with a smug.
"Hey Aunt Hestia can you go get Luna and Aunt Hera." Percy said.