Semi~Finals Goku V.S CoJak

Before the match started Goku told CoJak not to hold back CoJak nodded and went to the stage Goku followed. Goku and CoJak shook hands and begun Goku went Super Saiyan 2 and so did CoJak then the clash was on Goku and him were not even close to using full power. Pan hoped for Goku to win because if he does they will get a day out together and Videl told her not to worry because Goku can defeat anyone. Gohan told Videl there's something strange about him like Gohan knew him for some reason. CoJak without even noticing went God, and when Goku said something his hair turned Blue, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 1. Goku transformed to the same power level just to keep things interesting. CoJak almost knocked Goku out but Goku managed to stay and almost knock CoJak out. Gohan worried this match might take days even weeks. Goku and CoJak knocked each other out and fell out of the ring so it was a tie but there can't be a tie this far so the first one to stand and say they are the Champion wins!!! Goku stood up first and said I am the Champ and fell down CoJak stood up and helping Goku up to resume the match. The announcer resumed the match and the clash of Gods began again. Goku and CoJak beat to the bone and they both could barley stand. CoJak said whoever falls first loses so they stood there throwing punches and kick but not finishing them and the sound of a thud came to action. Them both on the ground knocked out then they just called a tie and the Warriors lost with Hercule staying the people's Champion. Goku and CoJak go to the stands towards Pan and them. CoJak said that there are a lot of outsider like him and he told them about two.

To be continued in the next book The Outsiders