Names

"Also, about my name...." Batman looks at me. He sighs.

"I'll just call you Robin for now"

"Robin?! Like your SIDE-KICK!? I can't be a side kick! My broken bones aren't even completely healed!"

"Then how did you walk out of Joker's lair?"

"Huh. Got me there. But I can't be a side-kick! I'm no hero! I can't fight!"

"If you can't fight, then how could you side kick Joker?"

"STOP GIVING REALLY GOOD ARGUMENTS!!"

"Then stop doubting yourself. Alfred made you a Robin costume. It's over there, go put it on".

"Ok". I walk over and see a Robin costume. It's my size and everything! I grab it and go put it on. It fits perfectly! I still don't know about being a side-kick, though. I walk back over to Batman.

"Sooooo what do you think?"

"Cute"

"CUTE!?" Batman smiles. I know he was just teasing.

"Ok. So do you remember exactly were Joker's lair is?"

"It's behind were we met, back at the hospital"

"Ok, I'll contact Catwoman". Batman got on his Bat-Computer and contacted Catwoman, like he said. I left the room, so Batman could tell Carwoman about "the deal". I'm kind of worried. What if I die from the Joker toxin? What will Batman do? And who's Selina Kyle? The doctor said that she was my mom, so, who is she? I wait for Batman to finish his conversation then walk back over to him.

"So?"

"She agreed. I'll meet her behind the hopital"

"I'll? What about me? You just said I was Robin! Why can't I help?"

"You know why, Robin" Batman jumps into the Bat-mobile. Great. Now I'm left here. At least I know WHY he left me here. The stupid Joker toxin. I bet he thinks he needs to get it himself. He used to be an independent hero, he then had the 2 Robins not counting me. He needs to re-learn teamwork. After Batman leaves, I get on the Bat-computer. I track Batman and find a motorcycle.

"Welp. First time for everything". I put on my helmet and follow Batman. He stops at the hospital and gets out of his Bat-mobile. I think I did a good job driving the motorcycle! I get off it and hide in the shadows. Batman waits. I see Catwoman jumping from the high roof tops and landing in front of him.

"So? We gonna do this or what?" Batman nods and they both walk inside and I follow behind them. As soon as I walk in, I jump up onto a ledge in Joker's lair. I wait and see what happens.

"Joker. We know you're here"

"Of course you do, Bats!" Batman and Catwoman look for Joker, as do I. I walk carefully on the ledge to see if I can find Joker. Oh no. I feel the Joker toxin, this isn't good. I start to feel dizzy. I almost fall off the ledge but catch myself. I need to get off. I look for a safe way down that won't make too much noise. I see an open garbage bin and jump in. I start coughing, but I try to stay as quiet as possible as I cough up green gas. This is not good. I hear someone, who I'm hoping is just a cat or something, walk up to the garbage can. I cover myself with the garbage. Yea, like that's gonna help. The person moves some of the garbage. It's Harley. She at first looks surprised. Then she smiles. She doesn't even make a sound as she picks me up.

"Let's go see your father".