26.

Layla POV

I could not sleep for nothing. My mind was just wondering about my Tristan. I seen pictures of him an some girl all cuddled up. When he told me he would never cheat an what he do go cheat. I gotta see him tomorrow. Why do he have to be at my school again.

_____________________

Autumn POV

I woke up ready for school today's gonna be fun. College students coming to talk to us. I looked cute today. Layla came in my room she looked like a walking zombie.

Me: Layla get ready

Layla: ugh

She started getting ready she comes in my room because her bathroom shower is broken. Dad supposed to fix it today.

_____________________

I was at school I seen college students everywhere. I seen Tristan with a group of boys. He came over here an hugged us.

Royalty: wassup ugly

Tristan: what's up

Carly: hi

Me: hey

Tristan: hey baby you look good

Layla:..........

He looked at her an she walked away.

Tristan: what's wrong with her

Me: I don't know she wasn't talking all morning

Tristan: oh

Than Dray came over an took Royalty. We walked in school an I went to my class.

Layla POV

I was in class bored. I was scrolling through my timeline on Instagram, when I seen a picture of Tristan an some girl. My heart just dropped. I wanted to cry but not in front of these people. He was supposed to come to the school today an talk to the freshman about college an juniors. I didn't want to see him I can't I don't want to. Why would you tell someone you love them than go around an cheat like their not gonna find out. I'm just tired of guys just running over me I never do anything. I'm just a easy target for them. I lost my virginity to him. He's gonna take it an run.

Royalty: Lay you alright

Me: yeah

Royalty: your crying

I touched my face an seen tears coming down. The class room door opened an it was Tristan an some of his friends.

Mr.Crum: hello

I put my head down an cried.

Autumn POV

I heard crying on the other side of the room. I looked an seen Layla crying. Royalty looked at me.

Me: can I go see what's wrong with my sister

Mr.Crum: yes

I went over to her I rubbed her back.

Me: Layla

Layla: what

Me: what's wrong

Layla: nothing's wrong with me

Me: than why are you crying

Layla: just leave me alone

I looked at Tristan an he was staring at her. I mouthed to him.

Me: what's wrong with her

Tristan: I don't know

Royalty: Layla look up its ok whatever is happening to you it's ok