[Ch 6]-[Message On Repeat]

Look back to Ch 5 for the outfit that Stormi will wear in the message. Raine in M/M.

"Always kiss you're children goodnight, even if they're already asleep."
                  —Family Quotes.

Stormi POV

"She's not here, Storm." The driver said lowly.

"I don't care. And I won't sleep until I find her."I said, as tears ran down my face as I stared out the window into the dark night. The phone vibrated in my hand, I looked down at it.

I ignored the message and instead decided to send out a search. I figured that Raine had already did one for Twitter so I did one for instagram.

"Hey, barbs! Uh, my daughter is gone. And I won't make any music until I find her, until I can hold her in my arms again."I choked. "Stay on the look out for my baby, Kween. Anyone who finds her and brings her to me, will have a reward for fifty billion dollars. "I posted the video, then turned my phone all the way off.

"She's nowhere in Reno."he said. "I don't care Marco. Take me to a fuckin' hotel or something."I demanded.

Jazz POV

"Shut the hell up."I said, as her screams came out muffled because of the tape.

By now, we had transferred from the telephone booth and back into my house.

She was still half naked, revealing her bottom half to me and I was between her legs, tracing her opening.

Without warning, I entered two fingers into her, pumping them back and forth as she screamed loudly.

"Damn, you tight."I say, pumping faster. She wasn't getting wet at all, which made me angry. I snatched a seven inch dildo from my bag and strapped it on my waist. I picked her up, tossing her on the bed.

"You make one more sound, I swear I will pull this got damn trigger."I warned, propping the gun up on the nightstand to where it could face her. She instantly shut up.

"Good girl."I patted her hand and flipped her onto her stomach. I positioned her so that her butt was up in the air and her back was arched giving me more leverage. I got behind her, slamming it inside her.

"You should've told you're mama to give me what the hell I wanted the first time I asked for it. Now you have to suffer! Karma's a bitch ain't it."
_________________

Stormi POV

"I fucking swear. I swear, if I don't get my b—."

"Storm, calm down."Raine said, pulling me into a hug after I stapled the last paper into the tree.

"Don't tell me shit, Raine. Dammit. You don't understand. I need my baby back."I mumbled into her chest. She carried me to the truck, and put me in my seatbelt.

I swear to God, whenever I find who abducted my daughter it's OV.

Somebody has to pay.

Kween POV

Tears threatened to escape my eyes, but I didn't dare give this bitch the pleasure of seeing me cry. My arms were hurting from being tied up for so long and this tape was starting to itch. I screamed out in pain, as she smacked my ass while going faster. She pulled out and I felt a thick liquid dripping down my legs.

I found that it was blood. The lady pulled her toy out of me and fell out in a heap.

"Aww, the little bitch is crying. It hurted, didn't it!" She said, caressing my face.

Hurted isn't even a word, I thought.

"Well, I'm sorry that it hurted, but that was only round one. Round two begins in a few minutes."she informed.

"I'm only four."I tried to say but my voice came out muffled.

She got back up spreading my legs, as I cried for her to stop.

At this time, I knew what I had to do: Pray!

God, hear my prayer. God in heaven hear my prayer,
keep me in thy loving care.
Be my guide in all I do,
Bless all those who love me too.
Amen.

At that moment, I knew that Karma really was a bitch, and she was going to have to pay.

______________________________
707 words.

So, they were so close to reuniting, but Jazz fucked it up.

So, I dropped three hints in here, in three different POVs. If you don't get them, you just plain retarded. (Just kidding😂😂😂).

So, will they reunite next chapter?

That's just a shame how Stormi had to go through this and her daughter had to go through the same.

Will the wedding eventually occur?

What do you think will happen when they find out who kidnapped Kween?

For you're future reference, this book will end soon. And the reason, I'm ending it so soon is because after their wedding-whenever that is- I won't have anymore ideas for this book. If you have some, please comment them below.

The family's faith and loyalty will be put to the test over the course of these next few chapters. Hopefully, they will stick together through it all. No-one really knows !!!

#MissCbaby

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

C. Baby