chapter one

If anyone has seen jessica Whitaker please call 1-800-missing. Wow! Lamont says. I turn the TV off and go into the kitchen." Who would really have the guts to take people " I said, while making my special yogurt. "People like you ", Kevin says while eyeing my food. After I finished eating my food, Lamont comes in and says "I'm bored ". "Any suggestions?" I ask. We all look at each other and say basketball.       
An hour later just to speed along the story

When we were in the middle of the game Kevin quit, so it was just me and Lamont now. "No you cheated" I yelled at Lamont while my friends were coming through. "That's why you missed " I said to him. And I won . keira came up to high five me. Tre  and Austin came around the backgate and asked "who won now?" "You know who " Kevin said, while giving daps.

Just in case nobody knows daps are like handshakes. 

While Kevin and Austin were talking tre was eyeing jalah and Cory's combined hands. Cory whispered something in jalah ear that made her laugh. Tre  looks confused then at me And says "london can we talk?"As soon as he said that I knew I was bout to have it. "Yeah,  sure " I said. As soon as I stepped foot into the kitchen he says," since when are they together?"Umm since last month. You didn't know that? I ask. Obvious not, he snaps. Looks like someone is jealous, I singsong in a voice. Before he could say anything everyone files into my kitchen. Brian comes in lastly. He is like the cutest boy in the whole entire school. We talk its just so awkward sometimes.  Anybody wanna do anything today jalah ask. Let's go see Cinderella , keira suggests. Okay I hope in the shower And get dressed. As soon as I get dress we bounce. When we get there we watched the visit imsted because the guys were all like man do we have too. I was kinda with them because I ain't with all that princessey mess. We all got what we wanted and sat down. I purposely sat down next to brian.  As soon as I credits left keira began breathing heavily.  I look at her as if to say keep it up or IMA give you something to breathe for she hurry s up and says, my cousin watched this and said it is scary. Well did your cousin also say tonbreathe like a animal. No she didn't. Okay then. When we were in the middle of the movie these two girls started  talking nonstop. Normally I would automatically tell them to shove it but I tapped one of them on thebshoulder and asked them to bebquiet please. This girl here gonna have the audacity to roll her eyes and huff. Yeah okay I thought to myself. Huff again and see what happens. They get up and leave.. As soon as the movie was over we went to sweet frog. As I was eating my ice cream Brian comes over and says, can I take you on a real date? I  breathe in and say......