Shower.

I haven't had a shower in probably 6 months. Yeah, I know. Disgusting. I take the green tower waiting for me off the back of the chair. I take a black bra and black panties. I grin and go to the bathroom.

I sigh and close the door. I swing the shower handle and water falls like a waterfall and splatters all over the blue floor. I smile and turn my body to the little mirror rising above the sink. I untie my ponytail and start pulling out my clothes. I leave them ontop of the toilet.

I sigh and get in the shower. I close the little curtain. I smile. I feel water spilling down my back, making me have chills. My hair is starting to get wet. I close my eyes and let myself feel.

"You better not waste the water." A voice says.

I open my eyes and see Carl there. "Oh my god!" I say covering up my things (lol).

"Get out of here!" I yell.

He shakes his head and start pulling out his clothes. "What are you doing?" I say.

What is he doing? Is he... I am not getting a shower with him! No! We're not dating! Or we aren't even friends.

Oh come on, Y/N. I know you want to see him naked. I shake my head. I take the towel and cover my body. "Get out."

He's already in his boxers. I sigh. He's not going out. And I'm not going out either. I was here first. He shakes his head and gets in the shower.

"Carl... This isn't a good idea." I cuff.

He smiles shaking his head. Ugh, he's so cute. I roll my eyes. "Now..." He says, playing with the shore of the towel.

I freeze. I totally freeze. I want to stop him, but I can't. His fingers are... Magic. "Carl..." I try to say before he kisses me. I stay still.

I push him back but he kisses me again. And this time I don't fight. Instead, I kiss back fiercely.

The towel unties itself and I curse under my breath. "I love your... Attributes." I grin.

"Don't ruin the moment, Carl." I feel my body exploding, not joking. I've never been kissed. And who would've said that Carl Grimes was going to be my first?

"Sorry..." I feel his hand travelling down my back to the back of my tigh. I swing my head to the back gently and laugh. "Oh, no." I laugh. He smiles.

He pulls the back of my tigh up and I cross my legs around his waist. I laugh. "We have to shower..." I say. I bit my lip. He smiles and smirks. Damn' that damn' smirk is gonna kill me. I breathe. Wait... I still breathe?

"Y/N?" He says. I raise my eyebrows. "Don't ruin the moment..."

------;
Idk why I found this very cute and asjdfjakakaoak. I love this! Hope you do too!