Chapter 1

I woke up to a pillow being thrown at my face. I groaned and hissed all at once.
"Don't you hiss at me, Olivia! Get up we're meeting everyone else to go to human school."
I sat up and stretched then got up to get dressed.
CASSIE: "And morph into full witch form. The humans don't know what we are yet."
ME: "Why are we doing this again Cas?"
CASSIE: "Because we told Aggie we would. Plus don't you want to see Ethan?"
My cat ears perked up and I looked at Cassie. She is the only one who knows about my crush on Ethan Daloway. He's a warlock. I quickly crawled off my bed and morphed into witch form then used magic to change.

 I quickly crawled off my bed and morphed into witch form then used magic to change

ME: "So Cassie how do I look?"
CASSIE: "I don't think Ethan will like it. Try again."
I used magic to switch outfits.

ME: "What about this?"CASSIE: "Perfect let's go

CASSIE: "Perfect let's go."
We teleported to where Aggie told us to meet. We found her along with about 10 others and a tiny orange car. Everyone actually looked human. You couldn't tell who was what. I smelled another cat creature, a goblin, an ogre, and a werewolf. I saw Ethan and I walked up to him leaving Cassie behind.
ME: "Hi Ethan."
He looked up from his witch's glass and his jaw dropped. I giggled.
ETHAN: "Wow Liv, you look great."
I smiled.
ME: "You're not so bad yourself Daloway."
ETHAN: "Do you um maybe want to uh sit next to me on the ride?"
I smiled wider.
ME: "I'd like that."
He smiled and we all got in the car. It might be tiny on the outside but dang it was roomier than Cassie's house. The ride began and I laid my head on Ethan's shoulder since I was still a bit tired. He wrapped his arm around me scooting me closer. I heard a girl speak.
"Wow, they're pretty close aren't they?"
CASSIE: "Natalie! You don't just say stuff like that!"
NATALIE: "Sorry! But they are cute."
My face heated up as they spoke.