Drunken kisses

Of course Cory and Topanga Matthews seemed extremely "pure" as in meaning the type of couple that would never even think of having a swig of alcohol or any other product of the such that may be harmful toward their health and bodies. Yes, Cory was the one to drink underaged at seventeen years old, but could anyone really blame the man? He had lost the most important human being in his life cause of one little mistake. He knew drinking after that was no longer any sort of option, considering how upset his girlfriend and now wife had become.

As it was a Saturday night, usually the night where the couple lay on the couch, surfing through numerous channels to try and find something both would enjoy to watch. Topanga lazily lie against the man's chest, listening to his steady heart beat. Her hair had been pulled into a messy top knot, her body clothed with an old sweatshirt and shorts. Her husbands apparel consisted of boxers and a grey t-shirt. They enjoyed being lazy, not forced to dress up in suits and such.

A slight sigh released from the woman's plump lips, causing Cory to immediately shift his body. "Tired?" He retorted, tapping the screen of his phone to find it only being 8:22 PM. The brunette let out another sigh. The woman shook her head a little and sat her body up. Currently her ass rested against his lap, causing a slight budge to appear. Of course Topanga noticed the erection developing under her bottom yet she decided to ignore it, for now at least.

"No, it's not that sort of sigh. It's a bored sigh." His wife chewed her lower lip, waiting for her husbands response.

"Bored? What do you mean?"  Cory contorted, as if it were ludicrous she'd be saying such a thing. A frustrated grunt left the brunettes lips, causing her to climb off of his body and walk into the kitchen. Cory, slightly agonized, shifted his body toward the woman in the kitchen.

"Topanga," he started, not wanting to get into it this night. The petite figure slammed her orange juice gallon down on the wooden table, instantly grasping her husbands attention.

"Cory! Look at us! We are what we never wanted to be! Some old married couple laying on the couch each Saturday night! We never do anything on Saturday unless we're forced! The last "fun" thing I remember doing was walking through the grocery store with you! And even there you whined about wanting to take your pants off!"

Cory stared at his wife with wide eyes, confused and a little hurt by her previous statement. "So you're saying we're my parents?" The sentence caused the man to cringe, even saying it made him feel wrong inside.

The woman let out a sigh, calming her body down as she maneuvered her way over to the man on the couch. "I'm saying, I don't want us to be that old boring married couple. Come on Cory, these walls are thin you act like we can't hear our neighbors partying or having sex." She let out a small chuckle, causing a tiny smirk to form against the mans cheeks.

"So, you wanna take our clothes off?" He gave her a wink, receiving an eye roll from the woman next to him.

"Not so fast Matthews, I'm saying lets do something different and fun. We don't even have to get dressed up!" She inquired to her husband, taking his hand.

"It sounds like to me that sex is still on the menu."

Topanga slapped Cory's shoulder, getting up from the couch. "Just put your pants and shoes on, I'll be the car." The woman grabbed her grey UGG booties by the door, getting the keys to her BMW 5-Series. She always felt like a bad ass in that car, no matter the situation. Cory let out a whine, throwing himself off the couch before hurrying into their bedroom.

Eventually Cory met Topanga at the car, dressed in his grey t-shirt and jeans. He pulled himself into the passenger seat, noticing the devious little grin forming on his wife's face.