A: I love you because...

Hey hey hey. Sooooo I decided to get rid of all my old chapters because ew, I just re read them and they were cringey ASF. Like, how did people even read that shit ew. ANYWHORE, I'm starting over with this book, just because I'm more mature now (I promise) nxjsndshuxshuxuhsis yeah and because N05AN01 aka Dell my laptop low key encouraged me to be more active on this so yeah. Thanks, Dellyitoheerio.
Okay, so this isn't really a rant chapter. Because it's the second first chapter (ha) I want it to be...el especial. So yesterday I realized that three people who I've known on here for ages and was close with unfollowed me. That really hurt, because I remember culling my followers a lot (yeah I can be a bitch sometimes) and I'd see them and always be like "I'll never unfollow this girl/boy, I love them" and then after so long of knowing them and being close with them they just..do that without even saying anything. And yeah, I was salty yesterday about it, but then I realized, I have so many other friends on here, real ones that make most of my days happy. And I just wanted to commemorate that and let them know just how much, and why, I love them. (In no particular order, stahp complaining, Hoennah).

N05AN01 I love you because...you're one of the most mysterious people I've come across on here. I don't understand what you're saying half the time, but that just makes the appeal so much more. I feel like if I met you in real life I'd just stare at you and be eternally intrigued by your numerous layers of awesome.

amotione I love you because...you're so cute. We don't talk much anymore, but the conversations that we used to have, man I remember them all. You were so cute that time when you were complaining about hard maths, and then I named you munchkino.

annihilations I love you because...you used to be lit and active. You're not anymore, but I liked you as my baby lion caretaker. You'll never hear me say this again.

archetypal- / kaisxr I love you because...you're a bundle of everything. You know I love you, I tell you this sometimes in school. Stop deleting your accounts hoe. The fact that I had to slash this because you keep on changing accounts byEE.

EverlastingBoner I love you because...you're Cole. I love everything about you lol.

jamiesgallagher I love you because...you're the most interesting person on here. I'm always ready for your stories, they amuse me so much. You and Mason make my life.

lethologicas I love you because...you're so FRICKING sweet. I know we don't talk that much, but you're honestly so kind and I will always remember your iconic gun woman theme. Still preparing to stalk you, I'm so slow.

monochromantics I love you because...you make me really happy. Literally, everything you do makes me so happy. I'm glad you exist, you ball of joy <3

Mumal16 I love you because...you're the best war wife ever. I'm eagerly waiting your return, hunnybun, so we can kill Hobodog once and for all.

se1enagomez I love you because...you love Mami Sel, and that means I love you by default. But also because you're so energetic and never fail to make me smile (:

sopranhoe I love you because...you're blunt and your rants make my life. Renato, there's a whole list of things I love about you, but wouldn't wanna make the others jealous now.

turquoisescars- I love you because...you're one of the cutest people on here. I loved all those long ass conversations we used to have.

feignedsouls I love you because...you're my SKYTTLE. Our conversations were the best I've had on WP, it's sad that you're not active, but I'm always here for you. Waiting.

blxckholes I love you because...you're really annoying but in a good way. Talk to me more, hoe.

ubiquitously I love you because...you're so caring. Dylan O'Bæ is mine, by the way.

uhesther I love you because...you are so hilarious, I remember from when we used to talk more and I think once you did a face reveal. Idiot, you're so pretty bye.

obliviion- I love you because...well, you like cats. And you're a hoe. A cat hoe.

Lioncloud I love you because...our conversations are hella intelligent. Please don't die TNX.

OVERED I love you because...I'm obliged to, you are my daughter. But nah, you always make me smile with your kinkiness xD

Honorable mentions of people I don't talk to as much anymore (or ever) and would like to know better:
alanascrown
calumisapizza
cherrydreams-
WhalePorn
-illusions_
hornycly-
John_Schorwinson
se1enagomez
cordiformm

Also, go ahead, tag someone/s and tell them something you love about them. Might just make their day.
Kay gotta go and not eat because fasting I'm so hungry guys bye.