Intro

A dusty old attic, cobwebs, and spiders scurrying as light hits them. Two children left alone to see what their parents had left behind. A brother gone left, the sister gone right, searching for what there could be for memories.

"Nathaniel come here." The sister yelled to her older brother from across the attic space.

"I found their book, the photo book mom always added to..." Sky said gently as she picked up the blue photo album that laid inside a run down chest. Nathaniel took a good look at the book and smiled.

"Open it...mom meant it to mean something to us at some point, right?" Nathaniel asked Sky. His dark brown hair and eyes matching his fathers. As Sky's fingers ran against the binding she opened it; showing pictures of her mother and father.

"Look...is that mum with blue hair?" She laughs as she looks at the 14 year old figure that was her mother.

"Hey, look at dad, this must have been taken right as mum came to England...cause look, she's holding that shitty blue suitcase she loved so much." Sky laughs and Nathaniel joins along.

"Look each picture has a description on the back." The older male points out and smiles as he rests next to his sister.

"Well, we have all the time in the world...lets go on there photo adventure..." He smiles as Sky slips the picture out of its slot and they start to read it.