Fame Head-3mmal33

I'm mean no offence to Harry Styles in this story this is a genuine dream i had last night and Harry is genuinely my favourite :)

............................................................................

I sat there on the cold hard pavement watching life go on around me; I can’t believe I’d missed it by just 1 hour…stupid train. I placed my head in my hands and cried my mam placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and said “You’ll meet them one day”

“I won’t it’s hopeless” I sighed.

“I’m sorry chick I didn’t think the train would run that late”

“Yeah now we’re stuck here, I never even got a glimpse of them, im starving, cold and I look a mess. I just wish we’d never bothered”

My mam gasped and said “I wouldn’t speak too soon chick look who’s walking our way!”

I looked up and I couldn’t believe it walking down the abandoned red carpet towards me and my mam was Liam Payne as in THE Liam Payne. This can’t be real, I tried my best to make myself look a little presentable before he got closer, I was wearing my pink and white roflsaurus jumper, my denim shorts, pink TOMS and my ray-bans (http://www.polyvore.com/shorts_xxx/set?id=59335282) I had my blonde hair swept back in a messy bun and very minimal (waterproof) makeup on.

Suddenly there was a hand held out in front of me offering to help me up, I gratefully took It and looked up to meet the eyes of Liam Payne himself.

“Thank you” I mumbled.

“It’s okay, I couldn’t over hear you and your mam so If you wouldn’t mind would you come with me” He smiled.

“Are you for real?” I asked without thinking quickly covering my mouth “Sorry” I mumbled.

“it’s okay I can see your in shock but yes im for real now if you would both follow me” he gestured in front of him and carried on walking.

Me and mam followed him our eyes bulging out of our heads was this really happening. We appeared to be in front of the tour bus when I froze still.

“You coming then?” He asked he held his out again gripping onto mine “it will be okay they don’t bite”

“It’s not that it’s just I’ve waited so long for this what if it’s not how I imagined” I mumbled.

“Trust me it’ll be fine” He smiled and held my hand tighter “come on”

We got on the bus and it just felt homely the lads had made it so it didn’t look like a bus at all it looked like a home I was in awe and then I saw them all on the sofas. I glanced around Louis was with Niall having a thumb war, Zayn sat with Perrie hugging on the sofa and Harry well I was in shock he sat there surrounded by how do I put this nicely…I just couldn’t he was surrounded by whores!

Harry was always my favourite I never took him for this sort of guy. Soon the guys and perrie noticed my presence and got up to meet me. “Hi I’m Louis and you are?” Louis asked bouncing about.

“I’m Emily and this is my mam Yvonne” I answered.

“Cool nice to meet you Emily” He smiled and gave me a hug and went back to his thumb war.

“Hi I’m Niall” Niall shouted over concentrating on winning Louis.

I giggled “Hi”

“I’m Zayn and this is Perrie” Zayn smiled shaking my hand.

“I recognize you” Perrie said.

I nodded “yeah I came to see you at the Little Mix book signing in Newcastle”

“Oh yeah you’re the girl who I coughed all over you and your friend” she blushed. I just nodded and giggled.

I looked over at Harry expecting a hi at least but nothing. Oh well I sighed “so what brings you aboard our bus” Niall asked in his thick Irish accent.

“I actually don’t know one minute I was sat on the pavement next thing im on your bus” I answered.

“Eww why would you bring a street rat onto our bus Liam?” Harry hissed.

Ouch that hurt I cringed a little at his comment. I looked at my mam who looked in utter shock that someone would speak that way.

“I brought on here because she was sat outside our premiere crying because she’d missed it and now she’s missed her train home and needs a place to stay so that’s why!” Liam spat.

“Oh boo hoo who cares where they going to sleep!” He huffed.

“We’ll find somewhere” he sighed.

“Sorry about Harry he’s a bit…”

“Conceded, full of it and a complete and utter twat? Yeah I guessed!” I shouted so he could hear.

“What did you just say about me?” He groaned.

I walked up to him and repeated what I had said and then I added “I thought you were this sweet cheeky guy and honestly you were my favourite but look at you your pathetic you surround yourself with whores to make yourself feel good you shun off any real fans and call them street rats when actually they have just travelled 6 hours to just get a glimpse of you, so you know what Harry have fun with your whores and hope every single one of your fans find out who you really are” I finished.

I walked up to Liam “Thanks for the offer and it was so nice to meet you guys really but id rather sleep on a bench than anywhere near him”

“Are you sure?” I nodded and he gave me a hug and me and my mam left.

We had just got down the road when I heard someone shouting sounding out of breath “Emily” they shouted.

I turned around to see Harry running after us I sighed and walked faster, but not fast enough he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

“Your right I am all the stuff you said I just I guess I never noticed it before the boys would always try tell me but I would never listen I’d just shrug it off and it was ruining us as a band. I guess when It came from a true fan not just some whore I finally realised what I had become and im sorry”

I stood there in shock “How do I know you weren’t forced to say all this by Liam?”

He grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on mine I froze in shock then began moving in sync with him.

He pulled away out of breath “Does that prove it?”

“Why did you do that? Your whores not want you?”

“I don’t know why okay I just know that when you shouted at me it hurt more than anything then seeing you walk away felt even worse I can’t explain it I mean we barely know each other but I’d like to change that” He smiled.

“Okay but you have to take off your fame head first” I winked.

He laughed and nodded “I promise.”