Chapter 13: Temporal Tower

(Sarah's POV)

A bad dream.
That's all it could've been
I was standing somewhere, in a place I didn't recognize, and I was surrounded by Pokémon.
A Mightyena stepped up to me, growling. "You made the wrong choice...you will pay for it..." It then used Bite on my leg, and I fell to the ground, crying out in pain.
This continued for a while, various Pokémon telling me that I'd done something wrong, and then attack me.
Then it changed.
I suddenly heard a voice in my head.
Wake up!
===

I woke up with a jolt, abd I had no idea where I was. "Ugh...where..."
A Grovyle then walked over to me. "Ah. You're awake. I'm sure Master Dialga will be pleased to see you when he returns."
I tilted my head, confused. "Huh? Master Dialga? Do...do you mean Chronic?"
A Celibi nodded. "Yes. Here, Chronic is known as Master Dialga."
I then suddenly noticed something. Everything seemed...out of proportion.
The Grovyle could obviously tell that something was on my mind. "Oh. Dusknoir said that Master Dialga wasn't sure what, but something happened while you two crossed dimensions, causing you to revert to a Mew, your Pokémon form."
I then looked down at myself, and sure enough, there was pink fur on my body. "Oh. Well, uh, thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm Sarah."
The Grovyle nodded. "Nice to meet you. I am Grovyle, and this is Celibi," he said, pointing at the shiny one that was by my side.
Celibi sighed. "Well, there is a third, but I'm not sure where Dusknoir is. Probably patrolling the Hidden Land, if I had to guess."
I nodded. "I see. Well, it's very nice to meet the two of you." I then looked around. "Where exactly is Chronic?"
Grovyle spoke up. "Master Dialga said that there was something he needed to do."
"He's probably getting Jared and Pix, if I had to guess," Celibi added on.
I slightly tilted my head. "Jared and Pix? Who are they?"
Grovyle sighed. "They stopped the destruction of Temporal Tower."
"...Temporal Tower?" I ask, quite confused.
Celibi nodded. "Yeah. In this dimension Temporal Tower controls all aspects of time. If it were to collapse, the whole world would be paralyzed, meaning that literally nothing would happen. Ever."
I then had a thought. "Hey Celibi, Mew...does have the ability to change form, right?
Celibi laughed a bit and nodded. "Of course! Have you never used your powers before?
I shook my head. "No. I have. I didn't know if the rules or whatever changed in this dimension. That's all."
I then closed my eyes, and concentrated on my human form, and transforming into it. Nothing happened for a few moments, and then I felt myself changing shape. When I opened my eyes, a few things were obviously different.
First off, I was in my human form, well, I should say my.Pokéhuman form, as I had Mew ears and tail. The second thing was that there was a Riolu and a Vulpix in front of me. Lastly, Chronic was there.
He helped me up, and lightly kissed my head, wrapping his arms around me. "Welcome to the Hidden Land and Temporal Tower, Sarah."