Guess what...

The rustle of the tents openings brought me back to reality. 

 In the darkness I was able to see a glimmering object. It was hovering about 5 feet from the ground.I recognised it the moment I saw it. I have seen this before.

 About 25 years back...

      It has been a few days since we reached the gurukul. We found it a little difficult at first but we accustomed to the forest dwelling  surprisingly quicker than we thought we would. 

  It was a mini paradise.A perfect combination of natural and man made genius. The place was a wide clearing in the middle of a forest where birds constantly kept chirping, deer would walk by every now and then. The smell of weaponry made me feel at home. 

   Dushasana, Dussalan and I had developed a habit of visiting the river during the hot summer nights. We used to drench ourselves in the waters and discuss everything from eating and hunting  to people's welfare and  political strategies.

    It was a night when we were returning from the river ,happily laughing at the stupid stunts performed by Dussalan. 

    My heart skipped a beat from hearing the sound of trees branches being broken there was a tremor , we feared that it was an elephant. We were wrong it was something much worse. It was the meatball Bheem . He was in a very bad mood we was uprooting large tree as if they were grass. He was certainly bored.

    If he found us we would be no better than the trees. So we hid ourselves behind a large boulder. 

We heard a loud voice.

    "Did you think I am blind like your parents? Come on out you lil' cowards." He laughed. 

  "Shut your mouth you meatball."I shouted back inspite of knowing the consequences. 

 I ran straight into him. He was too large I was barely able to move him.

 He caught my hand in one fluid motion and started to twist it .My brothers were trying hard to rescue me from his grip but in vain. I was screaming at the top of my voice due to the pain. 

 Through my tears I was able to spot something shiny, something that was reflecting the full moon, approaching us at a very high speed. 

Now readers can you guess what it is?? Why it is approaching them ?? Is it good or evil?? Keep guessing...;)