chapter 14 the return

We found our way out of the dark realms. With dracula. strange i know and somewhat sappy, but hey that's what happened i'm not going to lie. I had to carry sam out he was exhausted from his battle dulemond. We flew home and the sight was something to behold. Everyone was safe. I landed and changed back setting sam down. Then i was bombarded with hugs and praise. It was nice then they saw the new kid. "Hey who's that" amanda said "he's kinda hot". I kinda laughed "uh well don't freak out but um that's" i paused "dracula". Everyone jumped as if i had said i would exploded any second now. "Dracula what the hell is he doing here" amanda said with venom in her voice "he should be dead" "listen he was just confused" i said "confused he killed thousands" mike said angry "he nearly destroyed our world countless times why are you protecting him" jack said "because he's good know" "GOOD THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM" he shouted. This was going nowhere so i did this. I transformed again "if you want to hurt a hair on his head you're going to have it through me" i said "so are you feeling brave". Everyone stared with fury in their eyes except sally. She walked up to dracula and looked him in the eyes. "You're really not going to hurt anyone anymore"she said "i can't promise that but i can't promise to make it a last resort if it comes to it" he said. sally smiled and gave him a hug. After that everyone calmed Down. sure when i say he's fine everyone get's all hostile but when sally says he's fine he must be. whatever . with some persuasion and some help from sally i was able to convince everyone to give him a second chance. No one trusted him but hey it was a start.

We spent the next month putting the place together but not before wiping everyone's memories. After the display of magic they saw people were ready to start hunting down some wolves.and witches and vampires So we made them think it was all a freak weather storm. looks like people aren't ready to learn the truth yet oh well maybe one day. oh Yeah dracula lives with use now, i know weird and bizarre, but when you have sally backing you you can pretty much get anything. But he's pretty cool we all get along great. he even get's along with mother which is great considering he's her uncle. My brain hurts just thinking about how weird the situation is right now and to top it all off mom and arthur got back together so yeah our family is not normal. But hey where we ever and besides i'm happy here so whatever. And what about sam and me you might ask well we're taking a break from hunting for a while and enjoy each others company for a while, but don't worry we're still on guard after all dulemond is still out their and when he shows will be ready ready till then will wait for his return. To darkness we go.

A Vampire life book 1 the blood familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें